Cuddles

Its been a week since i saw jennie, hug her and kiss her. I missed her so much! Finally, her schedule for today is empty. One day with her is enough, i don't mind just spending 24 hours with her.

nini💕
i am reaching your house soon.

Me
okie, i missed you

Nini💕
Me too

Me
see you!

Then, i heard car honking outside my house. It must be jennie! I opened the door and saw her manger standing beside her. I shook hands with him since i knew him quite well.

After jennie enters, he left. I took jennie's hands and brought her to the living room. " so where do you want to go today?"

Her face looks kinda pale to be honest.

" i...i am tired, y/n. Can we just cuddle? I am sorry to ruin todays plan."

I pulled her closer to me and hugged her tightly. " anything for you baby."

With that, she went to pick a movie and i prepared some snacks. After we are done, we sat together and cuddled together. Since its a horror movie, jennie screams whenever the ghost comes.

" aigoo. Why did you pick this?"

she looks at me and peck my cheeks,
" you told me you like horror movies."

Now my heart just melt, damm...how i love her! I kissed her forehead and told her that we could change it.

She immediately changed it to blackpink 24/365 before laying down on my chest.

Seeing blackpink enjoying their time actually makes me felt joyful. They are 
suffering from pressure and stress from the amount work given to them. I don't hate yg as long he doesn't give the girls so much work.

I felt thankful that he allowed me and jennie to date since i loved her a lot. We laughed along when the screen shows lisa dancing weirdly.

" this monobal!" jennie teased. I hugged her more and layed her head onto my shoulder.

" i know you are tired, baby."

jennie hummed in respond.

" if yg bullies you, tell me. I will beat his ass up!" she giggled slightly before closing her eyes.

" sleep now, hun." i whispered before hearing her light snores. I smile abit before closing the television. I kissed her forehead and carried her up to my room.

I placed her on the bed before pulling the blanket up to the chest level.

When i was about to go, i felt her pulling my wrist.

" sleep with me." my face turned red. I mean i slept with her before but its still makes me think dirty...arhhh my mind.

( holy water please)

i lay down beside her and let her wrap
her arms on my neck. I peck her lips before closing my eyes.

" sweet dreams...nini."