Just friends

A/n: please do request any story that you want by leaving a comment or dm me :)

Y/n pov

I fixed my shirt and looked into the mirror. The birthday party is starting soon. Jennie is turning 20 today huh? That kid. She is always so short.

well, we two have been friends, best friends since 5 years old. 15 years of friendship. 15 years of trust. 15 years of pain.

Its painful. Loving your best friend is painful. Its breaks me because i know, she sees me as a friend.

I quickly tidy up my hair and grabbed my car keys. I checked my phone and saw unread messages from jennie.

From jenjen❤
y/n/n!

From jenjen❤
Where are you? Uwu.

From jenjen❤
i miss u already, quick!

I smiled at the last message.

To jenjen❤
i am on the way, jen. Give me 10 minutes.

From jenjen❤
Fine. I will wait. See you, pabo🙄

To jenjen❤
u too, shorty.

I keep my phone since i know she will spam me after i called her short. I chuckled while thinking of her reaction. Her pouting is so cute. I feel like pinching her mandu cheeks so badly.

I turned on the car engine and drove off to jennie's house. To add on, she is super rich. Her mother is a freaking ceo! She lives in a house 10x larger than mine.

I tapped my fingers against the steering wheel as i thought of jennie. I didn't buy her anything.

i made her something. I learnt how to sew a teddy bear just for her. My hands are fulled of cuts and injuries after all those attempts to sew but since its for jennie, it don't hurt.

The bear has jennie's initials on it. KJN. Even her initials are so perfect. I am so whipped. I chose the colour light brown for her since she likes those colours for bears.

Time skip

" y/n/n!" jennie ran to me and hugged me tightly. She jumped and plaved her hands around my neck. I surrounded my hands around her legs to support her. She giggled and continued to hug me until someone cleared his throat.

Taehyung.

I let go of jennie and placed her down slowly. She pouted at me after losing the hug. I patted her head slightly and walked to her kitchen to greet jennie's mum.

" mrs kim!"

" y/n ah, you are finally here. Jennie was whining the whole morning when you are not here." i blushed as what she said and smiled at her.

Mrs kim brought me into a hug in which i returned.

" can i help?"

" oh sure. You can help me serve the dishes. Theres your favourite." she pointed at the kimchi fried rice which made me grinned in delight.

She knows me so well. Sometimes i wonder, who is my mother? My mum don't even know how old i am now!

I place the plates of dishes on the dining table. The aroma of the dishes soon engulfed the whole room.

" yah! Y/n!" lisa pulled me by my shirt and tickled me. I laughed before pushing her away slightly. Jisoo and rosé just laughed at us and stopped lisa and i from fighting.

" girlsss!" jennie went over to meet the 3 of them. I look at how their eyes sparkle in happiness at the sight of each other. Only true friends does that.