My girlfriend's sister 3

Oh my...i checked the comments again today and damn-

We have 14 chu supporters😤

our precious nini has also 8 votes🧸

Hence, i declare....

CHU WINNNSSSS🐢🐰

The story shall start now-

y/n pov

" i don't think this is necessary, jungkook." i massage my template. He bit his lips after sensing me getting uncomfortable in the conversation.

" hyung, come on. Treat it as a business dinner with miss kim, okay?" he pleaded.

He acted out a cute face which even i, myself can't resist. I crossed my arms while leaning back onto my chair.

" why are you trying so hard to make me go for a dinner with jennie?" i went straight to the point due to ny rising suspicion.

There was a cold silence and the atmosphere got so awkward. The air tensed up for sure and he looked away fron my eyes nervously.

"kook?" i called out in concern.

He relaxed a little after hearing his nickname.

" sorry, i blank out. I just wanted the project to go smoothly and setted up the dinner for you and miss kim. I thought it will better build friendship." He reasoned out which made some sense.

I agreed to the dinner afterwards and sent him out of my office so i could rest for awhile.

Dinner with the one and only jennie.

Why did i get nervous of all the sudden? Fuck, calm down.

i took out my phone and unblocked jennie so i could text her regarding the location.

To jennie:
time and location.

From jennie:
Why so coldhuh?

To jennie:
i am not asking twice.

From jennie:
pick me up outside my company at 6.

________Message left on read__________

I tapped out of her chat and went to text jisoo. Its her resting time now so she was online.

To jichu❤:
Hey babe, i am not going home to have dinner.

From jichu❤:
oh okay. I am having dinner outside too.

To jichu❤:
in the company again?

From jichu❤:
no. With my business partner from chanel.

To jichu❤:
who is it?

From jichu❤:
Its urm...a guy.

The next moment i knew, i powered off my phone. Jealousy. Anger.

Jisoo always have no time for me but her work.

I have never complained.

But this time, i can't do this anymore. My body started burning up with anger. She had no time for me but time for another guy?

I chuckled bitterly.

Her job is more important to her. Not me. Never me.

Time skip

Jennie pov

" did what i told?" i asked jinyoung who is sitting on the chair infront of my desk.