Just a dare

Jennie pov

As usual, my friends and i walked into the school like a royal family. All the  students stared at us as if we were aliens.

I am used to it already anyways. My best friends, rosé, jisoo and lisa followed behind me while the students all made way for us.

They smiled and greeted them politely when the students bowed at us. Me being myself, ignored them and continued to walk.

Rosé awkwardly smiled at them and pulled the others girls with her. I rolled my eyes when a bunch of boys approached us.

" fuck off, kai." i hissed before walking past him.

" woah woah, chill girl. You on your period or something?" he joked and grabbed my arm. The students all crowded around us, wanting to watch this new drama.

I glared at him with my well known cat eyes. He chuckled before leaning closer to my ears. I wanted to slap him but he firmly grabbed my arm.

" shhh...if you accept my dare, i will not bother you anymore."

I eyes him suspiciously and took a step back once he let go of my hands.

" see that girl there?" i turned and look at where he was pointing at. Eww...that nerdy girl/guy.

He/she always get bullied by gangs in school. Aish...why do i care anyways. She/he deserves it for not being fashionable enough, tsk.

I nodded my head once i get back to my senses. Kai smirked before whispering to me, " i dare you to let her fall for you...then, break her heart."

he later on walked away, leaving me there stunned. I mean...i have done that alot of times but with that nerd? No way...

But if i don't, kai will always bother me...looks like the dare is accepted then.

The girls look at me while i was blankly standing there. They were insanely curious of what happened just now.

I sighed and walked back to class making the girls yell my name and chase after me.

Y/n pov

i was reading my book when a pair of hands snatched it away. I looked up to see my bully, irene.

" oh, what are you reading?" she looked closely at the title before furrowing her eyebrows.

" its harry potter but since you don't read any books, i guess its nothing to you." i tried to take my book back but joy pushed me to the ground.

" are you insulting us?" she angrily spat at me.

" well, technically...yes." i said without hesitation making their eyes burned with fire.

" you bitch/jerk-" they were about to punch me when someone entered the class.

" let him/her go." wait...thats jennie! She is really famous in school, everyone talks about her everyday.

Jennie slapped irene hard on her face making a visible red mark appear.

Irene rolled her eyes at jennie before ordering her team to walk off with her. I guess the rumors are true...irene like jennie, thats why she didn't intended to make a conflict.

Jennie held her hand out for me making me look at her, confused.

She chuckled, " don't worry. I am not here to bully you."

I hesitantly accepted her help and stood up. She smiled at me before pulling me with her.

" hey, where are we going?"

She turned to me before smiling again, " i helped you so you need to treat me ice cream."

i found it hard to reject especially when it comes to someone cute like her. I sighed before nodding my head making her continue walking.

Once we reachee, i quickly ordered milk ice cream since on the way here, jennie keep on talking about milk. I guess thats her favourite flavour.

" thanks." she started to lick her ice cream merrily. Where did that cold ice queen go? I prefer this type of her, fun and outgoing.

I couldn't stop myself from stealing glances at her over time.

" staring is rude, y/n." a raspy voice called put making mr blush.

" i...i-" she place her fingers on my lips making me stop what i wanted to say. She smirked, " tell me, do you like me?"

i nodded my head like a obedient kid. She smiled again.

" lets date then." with that she kissed my cheeks before leaving. I watch her leave while i touched my cheeks. I removed my finger to see a red lipstick stain on it.

I quickly wiped my cheeks to remove the lipstick stain on my face. Shit- i am so red. Aurrhh, my heart.

Suddenly my phone beeped.

Unknown number:
cya tomorrow, babe <3

______________________

I smiled.

To be continued