Infinity

A big shout out to leoistherevolution for requesting this awesome chapter.

Still accepting request so don't be shy to ask (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧

<Y/n will be a g!p (girl with male genitals) to make the story more logical.> and long read ahead :0
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Seoul; South korea
Jennie pov

" lets break up."

" lets break up."

" lets break up."

The three words rang in my head over and over again. My mouth was wide apart, my whole mind in a state of shock.

Y/n stood there, her hands in her pocket, her eyes sparkling lightly due to her tears. Though she tried to hide her sadness, i could easily read her like an open book. The only thing i could see in her eyes were pain and sadness.

" w-what? Why!" i stuttered a little as i felt a lump of sadness in my throat making it hard for me to speak. Y/n just bit her inner cheeks and looked away from me, not daring to make eye contacts with me.

" i asked you a question, y/n. Bloody hell answer it!" i yelled at her makimg her take a step back, breathing in heavily.

She looked up at me slowly, " its not the same anymore." i looked at her in confusion while my heart ached at the  thought of us breaking apart.

" face it, Jennie. This relationship is not working out anymore. Our job requires us to be out there for the whole day and the time we spent together j-just." she stopped for awhile before smiling bitterly, "when was the last time we even went out for a simple date?"

Date.

Yea, a simple date. We have never experienced it after we started to work. Everyday was just work, work, work. Our relationship became numb and boring.

" we can change our jobs, y/n. There's no need to break up!" i hissed, throwing a pillow at her. She dodged it before staring at me with a pair of sad eyes showing nothing but scars of sadness.

" we don't even call each other endearments anymore." she mumbled and sighed. " we need to focus of our jobs, nini. B-but if we-" i cutted her off with a slap.

" if you think that our jobs are way more important than our freaking relationship, i don't see any hopes in us anymore. You want to break up right?" i bit my lip to stop it from trembling. " let's break up." I ended and walked out of our shared bedroom.

I need some fresh air badly.

'she will come back, pleading for me to get back together anyways.' i thought while tying my shoelaces before walking out of the house, leaving her all alone.

Third person pov

Y/n buried her head in her arms, crying silently. She felt the tears springing up to the back of her eyes, threatening to fall every second.

She has her reasons for the break up. A very stupid reason.

You see, both of them are CEO's of big companys, having their schedules packed with meetings.

Thus, their dinner dates stopped. No flowers or chocolates during Valentine's day. They would celebrate their anniversarys with some instant noodles as they are both are too tired to go out for fancy dinners.

Y/n felt awful for not being to be by jennie's side when she needs her. 'It will only become worst if we don't break up.' y/n thought silently.

Y/n stayed in the same positions for awhile before getting onto her feet. She need to start packing up and leave the house. She decided to ask her families and friends for help since she was hoping that jennie would take the house.