Cry for me

Credits: Sanu123456789 😊

Y/n pov

" how are you going to tell her?" Rosé asked me and kissed my cheek. I smiled at her and grabbed hold on her hands.

" don't worry rosie. I will do anything to get with you." her face turned into the brightest smile before standing up from my lap.

" i shall buy us lunch. I will order your favourite." she winked at me before closing the door. I laughed at the actions before standing to stretch.

While, as you can see. I am dating rosie. Rosé. Or you can call her chaeyoung.

At the same time, jennie. Ye, you all are gonna hate me for playing with their feelings. Correction. I love rosie. As for jennie...i still like her. My feelings kind off faded after i met rosie.

Jennie don't deserve me anymore. I am going to let her go later. Setting her free.

From: nini🥰
Hey darling, i am going to your office now.

To: nini🥰
okie, see you.

From: nini🥰
alright, love you❤

I left her on read. This is something i have never ever did before. Jennie has always been someone precious to me. So precious.

Jennie pov

She left me on read? She has never done that before...

I felt my heart ache slightly. My smile turned into a frown. I sighed and kept my phone into my chanel handbag before stepping into y/n's company.

" miss kim is in her office." jungkook greeted me before smiling.

I bowed slightly at him before proceeding to y/n's office. Jungkook has always been a great assistant to y/n. He treats people with care and respect. Thats why i always treated him some food if i had the time to buy for him.

" babe!" i excitedly entered her office. She stood up from her chair before smiling lightly. Not her brightest smile but a simple smile from her makes me happy enough.

" what brings you here, jennie?" i frowned.

" i wanted to discuss something with you. And, why are you calling me this way?" I spat out sadly. Indeed, i was sad by the way she called me.

" must it be so serious for you to travel all the way here?" she sat back down on her chair and place all her attention to her laptop. I was stunned.

This is not my y/n. She is not y/n...

I bit my lip, " kim y/n. I am serious." she looked at me lazily before leaning back on her chair.

I touched my belly and smiled. Just as i was about to speak, someone rushed into the office.

" hey baby- Unnie?" chaeyoung look at me nervously before placing the food she brought on thr table.

Y/n seemed unbothered by the matter and just smiled at chaeyoung. I angrily hissed at y/n making her flinch.

" what is the meaning of this?" tears were over flowing and y/n just smirked.

She walked to chaeyoung and hugged her by her waist. " she, park chaeyoung, is my new girl." she replied proudly making me feel disgusted.

There she is playing with other womens and here i am, carrying her child. My eyes started to get blurry and i wiped away the tears dripping down my cheeks.

" we are over."

" i was waiting for that." she kissed chaeyoung's cheeks making my heart broke. I nearly broke down but i chose not to. I don't want to cry in front of her, crying shows weakness.