Ice queen [M]

Students along the corridor
immediately step to the side. Making a path for the ice queen in out school.

" jennie, marry me!"

" i love you so much!"

The boys and girls there were all attracted to her but too bad...cause she is cold like ice. Talk to her and you will just get ignored.

As usual, her desk was always full of chocolates and flowers. She sighed before throwing the gifts away one by one.

Well, a girl/boy like me is completely not into her. I can't even stand her bitchy attitude. A joyful girl like lisa suits me more.

" hey y/n!" a sweet voice called me. I turned and saw lisa running towards me.

I smiled at her before pulling her into a hug. She pulled away and looked down, playing with her fingers.

" urm...y/n?"

My breathe stopped for a while. Is she gonna confess or something. I hummed in response.

" i have a boyfriend."

i faked smile a little before congratulating her. I mean...there are still other girls out there.

After that, i went to class. I sat at my seat while girls surrounded my table. I am popular in my school since my dad is the principal of the school. And, i am very good looking ✌.

They all talked to me while i just smile in response. Suddenly, another girl slammed her hand onto the table and sat beside me.

I looked beside me and saw jennie???!!

" its rude to stare, kim y/n."

I looked away, i didn't even notice myself staring at her for so long. She looks good actually...

Jennie pov

The way girls surrounds him/her made my blood boil. Yes, i admit i like y/n, i just don't like to confess first. So, my plan is to make him/her fall in love with me.

I caught y/n staring at me after i chased the bitches away.

" its rude to stare, kim y/n." i said coldly.

He/she immediately looked away which made me giggled abit. I saw a scar on his hands which made me stare at his hands to check it out better.

" now...who is staring?"

i blushed at his words and looked down.

Y/n pov

damm...she is cute actually. I have never seen her blush before. Now, i found myself a new target.

When i set a target, i will get it. So... I am gonna get you, kim jennie.

A/n: should i write a part 2?