Angels and devils

People might ask, what is a difference between a angle and a devil.

Some say one wears white, one wears red. Another group of people says they don't even exist.

Hello? Excuse me? I am right here! And yes, i am an angel. And let me answer some of your questions.

( this are just for entertainment purposes. )

1. Do angels live in heaven?

Urm...yea? What do you expect? You want me to live in your house? Weird people ask weird questions.
*roll eyes*

2. Who made angels?

Simple, god. God makes everything. So you guys should thank god for making blackpink.

3. Will angels die?

No. Unless when you get punished while you did something wrong and that might be god taking away your soul. Then, i think you shall rest in unpeace.

4. Do angels fall in love? Or even with devils?

Oooo, my favourite question! Yes and i am gonna introduce you to my girlfriend!

Tada! She is jennie kim, the devil princess. Basically, she lives with me now. No one said devils only should live in hell so i brought her to heaven.

You could say i almost had war with other angels. But jennie proved that she was kind hearted and mean no harm.

Soon enough, she became friends with 3 other angels. Ah, you guys know who. Comment who is your bias, guys!

Okay so, lets start with chipmunk rosie. She loved food for sure. Give her food and she will hug you forever. Give her avocado and she will make sure to destroy you.

Next, la la lalisa. she likes dancing. A dancing angel to be exact. If you dance with her and you accidentally danced the wrong song or danced wrongly, watch out.

Lastly, mother jisoo. I must say, she was the one who spawned chickens on earth. She would make sure there are alot of fried chicken stores around the earth.

well if you wanna know about jennie...she is very cute and pretty. She gets jealous easily so i usually talk to other girls on purpose. She would stomp over and dragged me away. After that she would shower me with kisses and pout at me cutely.

How i love this girl.

( when was you guys first kiss?)

Alright since author asked, i shall flashback to that day.

Flashback

" y/n/n!" jennie jumped on my back while giggling.

" hmm" i hummed in response while looking at other human beings from the sky.

To be honest, watching human beings is a great past time. You don't know when a world war 3 might start.

You might suddenly see a bunch of fighter jets flying around, bombing other countries.

You might suddenly be watching a real lifa k-drama. Ouch, that slap there stings. I felt bad for that guy getting slap there.

" look at me and me only!" jennie held on my face and forced me to look at her. She pouted cutely which makes my heart beat rapidly.

" are you watching other girls?" she questioned me.

" why would i when i have the love of my life right in front of me?" i giggled when she blushed.

I held her hand her tightly, " lets go down there!"

We jumped down, don't worry we can fly. We slowly landed on the ground, hey hey, stop let your mind distract you from that song!

( everything i need is on the ground~)

hey continue the story before i make the god end you!

( okay okay chill, jisoos!)

right, where was i. Oh yes, on the ground. Jennie and i walked to a nearby beach where i loved the most at night.

The scene there was always the best. Its quiet and you can hear light sounds of water hitting the sand.

Jennie clapped her hand happily when she say many seashells. We started to collect them before throwing them in the sea.

We smiled at each other. While she was enjoying the view there, i tackled her to the sand. We fell and laughed until we noticed other position.

I was on top of her...

I look into her eyes, it seems like it turned into heart shape.

" nini..."

" just shut up and kiss me already."

i smirked before slowly inch by inch leaning in...

Closer

Closer

Until our lips touched. We kissed passionately, jennie switched our position. She wanted to take out my shirt when i stopped her.

" you want them to watch a 18 plus movie up there?" i laughed.

She also sensed lisa, jisoo and Rosé up there so she stopped. We stood up before flying back up.

The next day, the 3 girls teased us for the things we did. But, we just kissed?

End of flashback

Yes, our first kissed. Romantic right? Alright, let me answer the last question.

5. What does a angel and devils baby looks like?

Well you never know...but i can show you after we do it. You know what i mean, wink wink.

" yah y/n! How many times how i called you to stop talking to yourself!"

well, i guess i have to go. Hope you guys understand me more now.

" jennie yah, i love you." i pulled jennie closer to me and peck her lips.

" urgh, disgusting...do it again." i laughed and kissed her passionately this time.

Angle and devils...two different things but sharing the same amount of love.