Forbidden love

Its highly requested so here you go.

Third person pov

The kim family has 2 daughters. One was adopted and renamed to jennie rubyjane kim. The other child was the first daughter, named y/n kim.

Y/n's parents thought that y/n would get lonely and decided to adopt one other child so she would have a sibling to play with.

Since young, y/n and jennie always have a great time playing with each other. They shared everything with each other.

Snacks.

Secrets.

Jokes.

Everything.

Their relationship was well built since young. They are siblings, best friends and soulmates.

Times flies by really quickly, now jennie and y/n are already in high school.

They both study accountings and have similar classes. Their friends in school are 3 others girls: rosé, jisoo and lisa.

Rosé is the tallest among them with many talents. Her vocals are stunning, leading her to of course, many fans in school.

Lisa is the dancing machine among them. In her dance classes, she always gets straight A's. Together with her outgoing personality, almost all girls and boys has a crush on her.

For jisoo, do i still need to explain? Her visuals that are no joke, attracted so many students. Her crackhead behaviors made her funny and lovable.

Y/n and jennie are more hardworking in their gang. They lock themselves at home to study and hang out lesser.

While being lock at home, y/n slowly feel something different when facing her own sister.

Y/n pov

" jen, do you have a new pen...?" i shaked the pen, trying to get back the ink. I sighed. The ink died out, i shouldn't have dropped it urh!

I knocked on her door again since she didn't answer me.

I got slightly impatient after while and just opened the door. My mouth widened and my hands loosened up, dropping the pen onto the ground.

" yah!" she covered herself with her towel after i barged into the room.

I covered my eyes and turned around to face the door. "i-i am s-so sorry." i  can't help but blush.

" kim y/n! Get out!" she yelled. I quickly obeyed and ran out before slamming the door shut behind me.

I leaned against the door and placed my hand near my heart. Why is it beating so fast...again?

This is weird.

I feel this everytime i see her. I don't react this way when we were kids, why now...?!

She is just my sister. I just need to calm down and yea, everything will be back to normal.

After jennie finally dressed up and opened her door, i was already close to falling asleep due to the amount of time she took.

" here, take it." jennie threw a pen to me after walking out of her room with a red face, probably due to embarrassment.

" woah chill jen! Its not like we have never shower naked together when we were youn-" she cutted me off with a slap across my shoulder which made me yelp.

Geez, is she on her period?

" did you ate lunch yet?" jennie asked while staring at me with her cat eyes. The familiar feeling in my stomach started again and its definitely not because of my hunger!