When she has a panic attack

Got this idea from another writer, story content is rewritten by me.

Y/n pov

I ran to the dance studio anxiously after lisa called me about jennie getting a panic attack.

I opened the door to see 3 girls sitting on the floor with a worried expression.

" y/n!" jisoo was the first one to notice my presence and the other 2 girls quickly run to my side.

" where is she?" i asked.

" preparation room." the three of them answered at the same time. I nodded and was about to go over when a hand gripped my wrist.

" let us know if she gets better." jisoo warned before releasing my hand, watching me run off like a tiger hunting for its prey.

I reached the preparation room within minutes in ease since it was near to the dance studio, much to my relief. 

I knocked onto the door and reacged for the door knob, turning it in attempt to open the door. But its locked.

I started to panic.

" jennie? Its me, y/n! Open the door please, nini." i knocked onto the door desperately. Its too dangerous for her to be alone in a locked room.

I was about to call jisoo when a 'click' sound was heard. The door is unlocked.

I quickly burst into the room, closing the door behind me. I watched as jennie return to the side of the couch and hugged her knees tightly.

She was breathing unsteadily making me even more concern.

" nini..." i slowly approached her and sat next to her, facing her directly. She had her head down, trying to take deep breathes but it was still unsteady.

My hands travelled to her hair and softly stroked them. She started to breathe more calmly but still refuses to raise her head to look at me.

I scooted closer to her, placing ny arms around her shoulder, pulling her to me closely. She rested her head against my chest, listening to my heartbeat while i continued to stroke her hair and watch her quietly.

I placed my hand on her hip to support her, letting her lean against me comfortably.

" tell me whats wrong nini." i pecked her forehead gently.

She took a deep breathe before speaking, " y-y/n...am i that bad...?" her voice came out weak and unsteady.

' how can they hurt this innocent soul.' i thought, my heart hurting at her state.

" bad? Why would you say that? you're perfect in my eyes." i watches as she looked up at me with her red and puffy eyes and pouting cheek.

" they think that i am l-lazy, but i really tried, y/n. It hurts me...a lot." she confessed before snuggling back on my neck, her lips touching it sending shivers down my spine.

I sighed before pulling her lower body onto my lap, making her sit on it. I pull away from the hug and made her look into my eyes.

I wiped her tears before smiling at her warmly, my eyes sparkling with affection.

" ignore those comments, alright? If you did your best, then there is nothing to be sad about. Don't get affected by those jealously." i lean in towards her ears and whispered. She loves it when i does that and if this makes her happy, i will do it.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and looked into my eyes, a small smile slowly appearing.

She grabbed my hands gently and guided it to her chest, near to her heart allowing me to feel her heartbeat. Its...beating normally.

" its always you who stop my panic attacks." she leaned in and gave me a peck on the side of my lips, biting onto my lower lip before releasing it after a few seconds.

I smirked lightly before pulling her even closer to me and leaned onto the couch.

" and it shall always be me."

I gave her a long peck on her neck, breathing in her scent before pulling away to look at her. I stared into her cat eyes while she caress my cheek.

" forever." we both whispered sweetly.

Ta-da i'm back :>

A short and sweet chapter for you guys. I was quite busy as i was writing a new book which is currently in draft, " miss annoying".

For those who asked me about
" pabo", i will NOT discontinue it but i need some time to think of the storyline. However, i am lacking ideas and if you would like to request some ideas, i will be happy to recieve them.