☆ 3 - Only Noona ☆

You had been helping the boys prepare and keep them focused for the albums release and they relied on you for moral, mental and emotional support, referring to you often as 'dangye eomma', which meant 'step-mom' (especially if you were scolding them) or just 'noona'.

JungKook specifically, whom you'd gotten rather close to the past few months prior to the albums release, had chosen to only call you 'noona' and nothing else, dropping any other title for you he'd ever used.

The past few months had also brought change to JungKook's behavior around you, with him being more comfortable being alone with you, being close to you and even with him managing to look into your eyes and keep eye contact now and on some occasions, even hug you.

He even invited you to join his 20th birthday party, which did sort of surprise you.

The ballroom of a hotel in the center of Seoul was rented out for this new album's private party, decorated in shades of silver and violet and music was played all throughout the evening.

You, the other assistant managers, the managers and the band themselves, had gotten rooms in the hotel for the night, paid for by the company itself.
Your room boasted a shower, a tub and a separate hot tub, minibar and a luxurious king sized bed with satin sheets.

Needless to say, you weren't disappointed.

As the evening winded down into cool, airy darkness outside, the party inside was becoming a bit hot and heavy, so to speak.

The DJ, who'd been playing a mixture of BTS and other bands poppy music for the majority of the evening, had decided to make the music a bit more...

Sensual...

You had been smiling, laughing, drinking and dancing with the staffers and other management pretty much the whole evening, only occasionally bumping into a member of the band.

Several people had already staggered out, being too drunk to be up any longer.

Even most of the band members had been helped out and into their hotel rooms.

You were staggering that dangerous line between being too drunk to function and acceptably alert enough but still fucked up.

You had been dancing close with a few staffers and a couple of the managers, jumping to the pop music being blared.

But when the music changed, you found yourself dancing alone.

As you felt the old tug of negative emotions lull you to leave the dance floor, your body and mind had other plans.

You closed your eyes, lazily raising your hands into the air and swayed your hips to the music.

You smiled as you danced, hearing the music and the gentle shuffling of the others as they danced.

'This is nice...' You think as you roll your head back, running your fingers thru your hair, feeling your body tingle with a serene calmness.

As you start to lower your arms, a warmth embraces you from behind, as a chest is brought flush against your back and hands are snaked around your waist.

.
.
.
.
.
.

AN --- Sorry, 😥 these chapters are a bit short. They get a bit longer, I promise! lol I hope you guys enjoy them tho! I'm trying to type these out with one hand. (My left hand is currently wrapped up from surgery I had on it 😥) THANK YOU for reading this! BORAHAE!