☆ 46 - Do You Like It? ☆ 🔞

Waking up the next morning, you felt warm.

You're not yet hot but you don't really want to wait until you DO get too warm.

You groaned as you tried to roll away from the source of the warmth, but with no positive results as nearly Jungkook's entire body was over you.

His head lay in the crook of the left side of your neck, while his torso was half over yours, his left leg and arm hooked onto your body.

You carefully peer down to his smushed, sleeping face.

His long eyelashes fluttered a bit and you can't help but just smile at how docile he seemed. With a tender touch, you brush his bangs from his forehead and gently stroke his cheek.

He murmurs and snuggles his face deeper into your neck, his loose grip his arm and leg had, tightened.

A small grunt leaves you and his eyes flutter open.

"Morning." He mumbles with a smile, his voice deep and rough from sleep. "You look beautiful this morning.."

You roll your eyes but laugh. "Flirting already this morning? What ever will I do with you?" You say as you playfully flick his nose.

"I can-" He sits up quickly, slotting himself between your legs, smirk ever growing on his face, bunny teeth showing. "-think of a few things.."

He kisses your lips as his hands slide up your waist and under the hem of your shirt, reaching with his left hand for your chest.

You eye him carefully, the warning in them for him not to start anything reaching him but of course, it's Jungkook and he's always acted like a brat with you.

He slides his hand over your bare breast, his face immediately changing into a softer expression. He kneads your breast, rolling his palm over your nipple, making you suck in a sharp breath as the feeling traveled straight south.

Your knees automatically came together, pinning him and you glared at him.

He smiled in response.

"Come on..." He nuzzles your cheek, placing soft kisses up to your eyes. "Can't I make my girlfriend feel good?"

"Of course, my boyfriend can.." You reply and he grins wider, leaning down to press his lips to yours but your hands on his face stopped him. "Just not in his parents house. Brat."

He laughs as he sits up. Looking down at you, he gently glided his hands up and down your thighs.

"So you really won't let me have you?.." There's a little disappointment in his voice but you stand firm.

"No, not here. I told you, I... I want to make a good impression.. And I don't believe that them hearing their son in coitus with me would be a good thing..."

He chuckles softly, leaning down once more to plant a soft kiss on your nose. "Okay, okay... I'm just happy I'm with you. That your really mine. That's all."

You sit up, as he sits back and see his 'Mini Jungkook' standing at attention.

"And just horny too, it seems.." You quip and Jungkook blushes.

"It's because of you!" He protests with a fake pout that has you giggling as you glance down between his legs again. While you'd said no sex, other things weren't so off the table.

You reach for his shorts and pull them down, much to his surprise.

"Ahh, noona! You don't have to-"

You quickly cut him off with a kiss, immediately opening your mouth to push your tongue into his, which he automatically accepts. He whines into your mouth as you use your right hand to grip his stiff member and begin to move your hand up and down his length.