☆ 33 - Insecurities ☆

"J-jungkook... What... What happened?"

You stared at him, watching his narrowed eyes take you in. You took a small step forward, wanting to touch his wounded face but the look he was giving you made you pause.

He looks past you to your door and back, then his eyes trail your body up and down.

'Oh, no..' You think. 'I hope he doesn't think I was doing anything with Song...'

"Jungkook, listen," You started, but he interrupted by quickly holding up his hand in a swift and angry motion.

"You went on a date with Song hyung."

You could tell by his tone that it wasn't a question but you weren't going to let him think something had happened when it hadn't.

"It wasn't a date, JK.. We just went out for food. You were still busy and I-"

"So you just decided to go out with Hyung? I saw him kiss you before you came in! Do you think I'm stupid, noona? After everything that happened today?!"

His voice raised as he glared at you, staring you down with an almost unrecognizable expression.

"Jungkook, what do you mean? What happened today?"

He stared at you wide eyed like he couldn't believe you'd asked him that but then closed his eyes and sighed.

"Tell me..." You said softly, taking a small step towards him, your left hand shakily holding the dresser for something.

Steadiness? Reassurance, maybe? You weren't sure.

He looks up at you, his eyes angry and hurt, his face sporting the tint cuts & bruising, like he'd been in a fight. 'What happened to him..' You thought worriedly.

"Today, Taehyung..." He started, his voice breaking a bit but his jaw clenched. "He told Management that I'd attacked him.."

Your mouth fell open. "Is that what the meeting was for?" You asked, stepping forward again.

He nodded at you, his eyes looking the floor, at your feet as you shuffled closer to him.

"H-he told them I attacked him cause he was with you... Made it seem like I attacked him cause I was jealous.. And I got so angry..."

You closed the space between you, grabbing him gently by his arm. He closed his eyes, tears rolling down his cheeks.

"We fought, noona. We've never fought like that... I was so angry.. I hit him. And kept hitting him. I hit him everytime I thought about how your voice sounded... When you were t-telling him to stop.."

His shoulders shuddered with his sobs and you wrapped your arms around him and let him cry, rubbing his back.

"It's okay," You whispered to him, giving him a squeeze, pressing your face into his neck. "Thank you, Jungkook."

He finally raised his arms, wrapping them around you, pulling you flush against him. His face dropping to the crook of your neck, where he inhaled you, sighing out heavily against your skin.

"I'll talk to management in the morning, I promise. Lets...  let's lie down for a bit, okay?"

You pull him gently towards the bed, tugging at the sleeves of his leather jacket until he allows you to pull it off of him. You throw it over a chair by your table and give his hand a tug again and lead him to the bed.

You sit him on the edge of the bed and kneel in front of him, his eyes watching you, his pupils dilating as you look up at his face.

You blush realizing what position you're in and quickly ignore his growing lustful stare to untie his shoes and remove them, along with his socks, placing then just under the edge of the bed.