☆ 41 - So Let's Play ☆ 🔞

The rest of the evening was far less awkward than it was when it had started.

You and Jungkook ate the food he'd ordered, which had been stir fried kimchi with chicken and rice. As you both ate, he gushed about how excited he was to be working with their newest collaborators.

You spoke briefly about the work you and Song had going on and about how you realized how little time you actually spent your apartment thay you were paying almost 2 million won a month for, to which he laughed.

You laughed shyly back and smiled widely at him. When he brought up their upcoming hiatus, you couldn't help but give a sigh of relief.

"Ahh, I can't wait for it." You blurt out.

He tilted his head, looking at you with a smile.

"Can't wait to meet them, huh?"

You stared at him for a moment, confusion abound, before it clicked.

His parents.

He'd wanted you to meet his parents during their hiatus.

You blushed and shook your head.

"N-no, not that.. I mean, yes that too but... I meant just.. I was.. I didn't mean it-"

"Noona, noona! It's okay!" He laughed, reaching across the table and giving your hand a squeeze. "I was just messing with you. I know what you meant..."

You blushed violently and quickly changed the subject.

'Damn him. Damn him for being so damn hot.' You thought.

When you both finished and were ready to leave, Jungkoom called his driver to pick you first, so you could leave without being bombarded by the paparazzi.

He stood in the hallway, waiting with you, until his driver called to say he was ready for you.

As he hung up the phone, he took your hand, giving the back of it a tender kiss, looking directly into your face.

"I'll see you later, noona.." His voice was deep, octaves lower than it should have been, his eyes dark and a mischievous smirk was splayed across his face.

Your body nearly melted on the spot.

"O-okay, then.. B-bye, Jungkook.." You stammered before rushing away before you threw yourself at him.

Once at your apartment, you changed into your pajamas, checking the itinerary for the next day before setting your alarm and heading to bed, a smile on your face the whole time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up feeling a bit giddy, excited even.

Reconciling with Jungkook had lifted a weight off your shoulders and your heart. You felt happy and decided you wanted to look nice today for when you saw him.

You left your hair down, doing light foundation, dark eye liner and light lipstick.

You dressed a bit more sensually, a short, pleated black skirt with a white blouse and you matched it with white stockings and your favorite pair of Converse tennis shoes.

You arrived at work, you were early, noting that just as yesterday, Song hadn't been in to collect his work.

You grabbed his and yours, entered the elevator up to your office floor and once there, shuffling to your office to get started.

Since you'd gone out with Jungkook last night, you hadn't had time to organize the itinerary for BTS or the other groups you aided their managers with, so that was the first thing you did.