☆ 7 - I'll Be Good ☆ 🔞

It takes you a few seconds but you move your eyes up to meet his gaze for a moment, which is glaringly concupiscent as he bites his bottom lip, his eyes darting all over your body and back to your face.

You only gulp, feeling suddenly very nervous as he leans forward, placing his hand on your left knee.

You stiffen for a second, your hands coming up to your chest, a whimper leaving your mouth.

JungKook pushes your left knee up as his left hand positions his tip at your soaked cunt, your body tensing beneath him as he begins to sink himself into you.

Whimpers leave your throat as you feel his girth stretch you, his own moan at your tightness mingling with it as he leans down, placing his lips on yours.

Your hands come up to clutch at his chest, grabbing a handful of his shirt as he continues to slowly push his entire length into your soaked pussy.

When his hips press against the back of your thighs, your body is shaking with the sensation of being filled by him, your eyes tightly shut and your breath ragged.

He stays there for a moment, giving your body time to adjust to his size as his own body seemed to tremble with every twitch of your walls.

You slowly open your eyes to see his face hovering just inches from yours.

The look in his eyes makes your walls clench down on him, causing him to close his eyes and moan softly.

With his eyes still closed, JungKook begins to slowly thrust into you and you gasp, your back arching off the bed and letting a few curses slip between your teeth, followed by tiny cries.

When he opens his eyes and sees your somewhat terrified & concerned expression, he gently grabs your right hand, pushing it down beside your head as he looks down at you.

"My sweet, sweet noona. Shhh, it's okay... ." He coos, nuzzling your neck and leaving tiny, gentle kisses along your jaw.

"I'll be good to you, noona. I'll be good..."

As his hips snap against you over and over, you can feel the rubber band in your lower abdomen stretching again, the feeling quickly growing and your moans grow louder in response.

This spurs Jungkook, who begins to thrust his hips faster and harder, slamming his cock deeper into your tight pussy, leaving you mewling and writhing.

You're so close, your mind struggling to process anything and everything as you feel the rubber band being stretched to its limit.

JungKook tightens his grip on both your wrist and knee and you feel him twitching within you, seemingly growing stiffer.

You realize he's close too.

He's fucking you roughly, the sound of his skin meeting yours creating a rhythmic tone, along with both of your voices, filling the room with an erotic ambience.

"Ju-jungkoo-kook..." You manage to gasp, and his head snaps up to your face, his dark eyes seeing your fucked out face.

A sexy groan leaves his lips before he smashes his mouth onto yours, his tongue instantly lashing out for access into your moaning mouth.

You kiss him back with as much drunken fervor as he when suddenly your rubber band snaps back.

Your mouth falls open during the kiss, JungKook letting out guttural growls as he feels your pussy walls contacting around his cock.

"Ahh, fuck. Fuck, noona.." He doesn't give you time to recover as he fucks into you even rougher through your orgasm, dropping his head onto the center of your chest as he chases his own.

Your voice is high pitched as he pounds your sore pussy, every nerve in your body overflooded with a mixture of pleasure and ecstasy, your face showing it.

He watches you intensely, seeing you make that face for him, because of him, pushing him over the edge.

"Shit, shit, shit!" He stammers, his thrusts sloppy but still hard and deep, as he slams himself into you a few more times.

You cry out as he suddenly pulls out, his right hand quickly snapping from your knee to in between you both.

He moans softly as you feel his hand brushing against your abdomen in quick, tight movements before you feel the warm, wetness of his cum on your skin.

He huffs, still moaning lightly as he hovers over you, his hand still slowly stroking his softening cock, all the while watching your face.