☆ 19 - Only You ☆

The next morning, you're groggy, moody & not feeling the day as soon as you roll out of bed at 6am. You'd finally managed to pass out sometime after 4am & the sleep had been shit to say the least.

You shower again, dressing comfortably in a pair of leggings & an extra long shirt with a sweater, before making your wake up calls to the guys, knocking on their doors hard until they opened them, confirming they were up.

The only one who didn't, was Jungkook.

You knocked hard, calling out for him to get up but when you recieved no response, you called him on his phone but found it strange you couldn't hear his it ringing in his room.

After the fourth call he finally picked up, his voice croaky from sleep.

"What?.." He grumbled as he answered.

His tone was all attitude, rude.

You had no idea what his problem was & with no sleep, you weren't about to deal with anyone's attitude today, including his.

"Where are you? You need to get up. The others are awake. We leave in 30 minutes." You snap, your annoyance prominently displayed through your voice.

You hear him suck in a breath & breathe out slowly, you can hear rustling as he grunts, you assume to get up.

"Why are you asking where I am, huh?"

His voice is dripping with anger & you can almost feel it slither through the reciever.

"I'm guessing last night didn't go well for you?"

Your body freezes at his words, anger of your own boiling up to your peak. You scurry to the end of the hallway, hissing into the reciever as you go.

"What? What are you talking about?"

You're answered only with silence from his end.

"Jungkook," You growl his name into the phone, the amount of rage you suddenly feel urging you to hurl your phone against the wall is astronomical. "What the FUCK are you talking about? Answer me, you brat-"

"-Didn't you go off with Taehyung last night?" He snaps before he chuckles darkly. "Didn't you two have FUN?"

Your mouth falls open, at first confused but as you begin to recall the previous night, you remember Taehyung, him kissing you & you realize Jungkook must have seen the two of you.

Your grip on the phone tightens are your anger mingles with hurt & burns it into a boiling emotional outburst.

"No, you little brat!" You snap, not considering who could hear you. "I can't believe you'd say that, much less think that! You should know better than anyone I'm not like that!"

Your hand holding the phone is shaking hard, your whole body trembles as your mind rolls out its red carpeted emotion.

"I'll bet.. I'll bet you didn't even think to ask me about it, did you? Is that how you think of me?! Is that how you really see me? If that's how you see me, then, then-"

"-Y/n?..."

You look up to see Namjoon, Yoongi & Taehyung standing the hall, not 10 feet from you, their eyes full of concern & the looks deepen as you stare back at them.

"Wait, wait, why are you crying, noona?" Taehyung gasps.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Namjoon yelps.

"Who are you arguing with? Just hang up."  Yoongi grumbles.

They bombard you with words as the three of them hasten towards you.