☆ 45 - Feels Like Home ☆

You fiddle on your phone until he's finally out of the shower, walking out with his shorts on, body still damp.

He smiles as he walks towards you and leans down to give the top of your head a hasty kiss before you had a chance to react.

You squint at him as he giggles before gathering your clothes and hygiene supplies to go shower.

You're quick in the shower, not wanting to take too much time since you know his family is waiting downstairs. When you exit the bathroom, he's sitting on the bed just as you had been, phone in hand.

He hops up from his position and wraps his arms around you for a moment, kissing the top of your head.

"You are so beautiful." He coos.

"Ugh, get off me and stop brown-nosing." You grunt and he laughs, his cute bunny smile beaming so brightly, you actually squinted at him.

"But I'm your personal brown-noser." He chides, with a grin and you scoff at him with a giggle.

After putting your things away, you both head downstairs where his parents and his cousins are waiting.

After a quick greeting and Jungkook introducing you, you all sit in the living room as they chat with each other. You sit quietly, observing him as he excitedly talks about his work and his group.

You smile appreciatively at Jungkook, as every so often, he would look to you and ask you if you were okay because he didn't want you to feel left out of the conversations. You ensured him that you were fine and that you were enjoying seeing him so elated.

When he blushed at your words, his cousins then picking on him for his reaction.

As you listened to them chat away a bit more, your phone began to vibrate and you opened it up to see the caller ID displayed 'Song Jaehyun'.

You answered the call as you quietly excused yourself and stepped outside into the open garden area.

"Hello, Jaehyun." You greeted with an upbeat tone.

"Oh, don't you sound happy!" Song gasped. "Things going well with your future in-laws? Do I need to go ahead and order my tuxedo for the wedding?"

"Don't make me end you, sir." You replied flatly and he laughed loudly in response.

"Such a spit-fire. No wonder JK is so into you." He laughs more as you groan into the reciever, pinching your brows.

"ANYWAYS..." You reply over his laughing. "What's up? Did you need something?"

"Well, kind of." Song mutters. "Need to get your opinion on something for XvX. You know their new concept the company wants them to do? The boys refuse to accept it if you haven't given your seal of approval."

"Huh? Why? I'm not their acting manager at the moment."

"Well," Song huffs into the reciever. "Apparently your opinion matters more than that of an, as dongsaeng YeonGi claims, 'an old geezer like me'."

You stand for a moment, stunned but start to laugh, doubling over as you do.

"Oh, yeah. Just let it out. Laugh at my pain."

"I'm sorry!" You manage to snort through your laughter.

"Just you wait," Song grumbles but you can hear his smile in his voice. "You think youth lasts forever? So rude."

You laugh a bit more before gasping for air and calming down your giggling.

"Sorry, sorry!" You chuckle at him. "But send me the concept info and I'll look it over and email you back tonight. Will that be alright?"