☆ 34 - A Fan Of You ☆

You woke up the next morning, laying on your right side, facing the window. A heavy arm draped over you and warm breaths fanned the back of your neck with soft snores.

You smiled as you turned your head over your shoulder to see Jungkook's sleeping face littered with those tiny cuts and bruises made by Taehyung.

The thought made you sad and angry all at once.

'How could Taehyung do that?' You think, gently and slowly turning your body to face Jungkook's still sleeping one, his arm flinching slightly and his hand grasping you to pull you closer. 'How could he lie and hurt his friend like that?'

You lie still for a few minutes, simply watching him sleep before you cautiously take your right hand and gently stroke his eye brows and his cheeks. He stirs but doesn't wake up, much to your relief.

You gently removed his arm from you, slowly sliding out from under is arm and off of the bed. You smile down at his sleeping form with adoration. You loved this huge muscle head and you felt your heart flutter and feel odd as you looked at him.

So much of the nervousness you felt everytime you saw him had been slowly eaten away into this fluttering and odd feeling. You knew by now, it was love.

Love had crept into you and had left its handprint on your soul and you wanted nothing more than to see him happy, to see him flourish and to just be with him.

But things weren't going to be easy and you knew there would be holes in the road.

And this was one of those and you knew it needed to be patched before you moved any further down that road with him.

You tiptoed to your dresser, picking up your phone to check the time. It was nearly 8AM, which was good news for you.

You quietly opened the dresser drawers, pulling out your undergarments and some comfy skinny leg bluejeans, with a oversized pink sweater and tiptoe into the bathroom for a quick shower.

You're glad when you step out that Jungkook is still asleep. You snuck to the bedside table and pulled out the small hotel note pad and scribble a note for him for when he woke up.

You grab your purse and your phone and exit silently, noticing it was barely 8:30am, you decide to send a quick text to Song, asking him if he was awake before you called.

He responded nearly immediately, with a 'Yes, What's up?'

You call him as you head down the hall towards the elevator.

"Hey, Y/N!" His voice sounds too chipper for it to be this early in the morning.

"Could.. Could you do me a huge favor and call an emergency meeting with management? I'll find out if we can use one of the meeting rooms."

"Sure, hun. But what's going on? Is there anything I can do?" His voice now sounds concerned.

"I just need you to be... well... kinda of a witness?" You say quietly as you step onto the elevator and press the floor button to go down to the Lobby.

"Ummm.... Witness?"

"Not really a witness.. Just confirm what I'm going to tell them, really..."

"I'm confused..."

"I'll explain it to you when you meet me downstairs. Say, maybe an hour or so? Give you time to get ready."

"I'll be down in 5." He responds.

You hang up and tuck your phone into your pocket as you exit the elevator and wait for Song by the doors. When he steps out, as usual, right on time, he sees your expression and frowns.