☆ 44 - Sound Proof ☆ 🔞

He thumbs the back of your hands, smiling.

"Do you want to see it? It's comfy.." He chirps, dancing a bit, gently swinging your hands side to side. "Like, reeeally comfy..."

You giggle at him, wriggling your hands free of his and playfully swatting at him until he drops his hands.

"Come on, now," He murmurs, stepping right against you while his hands stayed at his sides, smiling down at you. "Let me show you where the magic happens.."

You arch a brow at him, then look to the heavy looking, dark wood door.

"That happens in your room, huh?"

He only smirks at you as he steps around you to unlock and open the door.

You cursed yourself under your breath, realizing you'd responded with a jealous tone and by his smirk, you knew he noticed.

He pushed the doors open, revealing a large room with padded, noise canceling walls and a desk set up with a midi board, piano and a couple of guitars sitting on stands to the left.

"The magic." He declares, gesturing to the desk, grinning widely. "See?"

You roll your eyes as you step forward, noticing the few mics and lights set up on the desk, stepping around it to look at the guitars.

"You record here?" You ask, gently touching one of the guitars, a beautiful black guitar with silver trim.

"Yeah, sometimes." He replies. "I have it set up in case I have inspiration. It's sound proof too, so I don't disturb them if I decide to practice or record."

You glance over your shoulder at him where he is still standing near the doorway, his arms shoved into his pockets as he watched you, noticing how even the wall around the door, the door frame and door itself was covered in the sound proofing foam pieces.

As you glance back over the desk, you notice a magazine on his desk, under some sheet music. Picking it up, you see Jungkook, on a white lawn chair, surrounded by flora.

You realized that moment that the garden on the magazine cover was the garden outside.

As the thought dawned, you realized that he must have had the interview right after getting his parents the home, which meant he likely had his room already set up by then.

You remember he'd tried to get you to go but you hadn't been able to accompany him so they'd sent a young, pretty makeup artist and stylist.

You also realized they'd likely used his room as a dressing room and that he and the young woman would have been alone.

In a sound proof room.

"Was it sound proof when you had the interview for this magazine?"

Your jealous thoughts burst right out of your mouth like word vomit and you immediately cringed at yourself.

"Umm... Ah! You mean the one I did in the garden outside?"

"...yeah."

"Ahh.. The one where they sent Yeonha noona alone with me?"

"...mhm.."

"....The, uh... the one where they used my studio and.. bedroom.. as a dressing room?"

".........Yes."

He smirks at you, walking up behind you, peaking over your shoulder as you drag your fingertips along the guitar strings.

"Yes, noona... It was sound proof."