☆ 30 - Lost In Thought ☆

You found yourself nervous as you waited for him in the lobby. This was technically your first date, even though neither of you could actually act like it was.

You'd chosen to wear simple black pleated skirt, a pink pastel shirt with a black sweater and a white scarf around your neck. You had pulled your hair back into a loose bun and applied light makeup in hopes it wouldn't look like you were trying too hard.

Every ding from the elevator made your heart leap in excitement as you waited for him. 'What's wrong with me?' You think as you paced back and forth. 'It's not like I haven't been on dates before.. So why am I so nervous?'

You'd gotten so lost in your thoughts that you had stopped paying attention to the people going in and out of the elevator.

"Y/N.."

You flinched away from the voice in your ear and turn to see Jungkook standing there grinning at you. He gave you a lustful look up and down, a smile crossing his features.

"You look... beautiful." He says quietly, his voice deep and seductive, his eyes telling you those weren't the words he wanted to use.

You took a step back to take in his appearance as well, seeing him dressed in his favorite pair of ripped jeans, a plain white shirt and a brown leather jacket.

"So," He says taking a few steps towards you, his eyes rolling up and down your body again with a devilish smirk while gently touching your scarf. "Hiding my marks, I see..."

You touch your scarf, shaking your head and squinting at him. He chuckles at you, patting your head as he cocks his head to the side.

"Well, where should we go first? I'd say we could go back upstairs but..."

You giggled and shook your head at him. "Stop it, JK. Let's go, we're wasting daylight."

"Okay, okay." He laughs, running his hands through his hair. "Let's go to Jungwoe, first. It's probably crowded so we can possibly blend in better without any escorts."

You nod and follow him as he heads to the hotel's entrance, occasionally glancing behind him to look at you and smile. He hails a cab easily and after giving his destination, you two are off.

As you sit there, you feel sitting next to him feels different now and being around him feels different now. You feel lighter, almost, like a weight off your conscious was lifted.

You were lost in your thoughts again until a warm hand slid over your thigh, above your knee. You quickly snap out if your daze to look into his eyes and see the lust ridden expression he wore, licking his lips as he slowly rubbed your thigh, going higher and higher.

You grab his wrist, stopping his movements and he gave you a slight pout.

"You promised you'd keep your hands to yourself..." You whisper, raising a brow at him.

He chuckles, gripping your thigh tightly, before leaning over and giving you a quick kiss on your cheek.

"I know I did... but it's harder to do now that you're officially mine. It's like you've gotten sexier.."

You shake your head at him, removing his hand from your thigh as you do. "Please try, I'd rather not have attention on us... Please?"

He gives you a scrunched nose smile.

"Anything for you, noona."

As you let his wrist go, he grabs your hand and holds it tightly. At first, you think to scold him again but your mind reminds you that your in a car, so holding hands here might be okay.