☆ 42 - Bad Habits ☆ 🔞

You drop the bag of pretzels as you shivered against the vending machine, your breath deep and shaky, his just as much.

You closed your eyes and opened them slowly as waves of pleasure thundered through you everytime your walls clenched down on his rock hard cock, feeling every inch of him.

Despite how much you wanted him, you couldn't deny how you were shocked that Jungkook hadn't hesitated. That he'd just unzipped and entered you without a second thought, seeming to want you as badly as you did him

His damp, hot breath hit the back of your neck and you gasped, your legs trembling with the electric chill that dove down your spine.

His grip on your hips was rough, his fingers pressing your clothes into your flesh as he held himself against you.

"Ahh.. Noona..." He huffed into your ear, as he shuffled his feet forward a couple of inches, pressing his body tighter against yours.

You croon as he adjusts his grip on your hips bruisingly, lips brushing your neck and suddenly he begins to thrust into you steadily, jolting you against the vending machine.

You give a yelp, then bite down on your bottom lip to attempt to muffle yourself, surprised by his sudden movements. He kept his body close and tight against yours, his hips moving away just enough to barely retreat before sinking himself back in to you.

You whimper as you feel your own essence dampening your thighs and you whine at the realization, knowing he was more than likely going to ruin his clothes as he rammed himself into you desperately with rough, quiet grunts.

He felt amazing inside you, stiff and warm, pressing against your sensitive walls. He holds you tighter, the gentle slap of his skin meeting yours, the soft grunts that left his mouth, your own small whimpers and the rustling of his clothing as he moved against you, filled the air.

You palm the glass, writhing from the delicious euphoria that spiked through every nerve in your body and trying hard to suppress the moans that struggled to get out of your throat.

You felt elated, pure pleasure aching in every one your limbs as he fucked himself into you with those steady, deep thrusts, pushing you so close to your edge, very quickly.

In the glass, you see JungKook's eyes reflected, looking directly into yours. His jaw twitches, muscles tensing and flexing as you watch him grit his teeth, grunting slightly louder as he started to ram himself into you at faster pace.

Your eyes squeeze shut as he groans and attaches his lips to your neck, biting, then sucking the skin harshly, making you whine and your walls begin to pulse hard around him, your orgasm already boiling over.

"Noona.. so.. tight.. around me.."

Jungkook's voice, raspy and low, flows into your ear and his warm breath fans in it with every gasp he makes between thrusts. His lips press on the helix of your ear, his teeth nibbling gently.

"Am I.. doing.. a good job, noona?.. Hmm?"

He huffs heavily into your ear, his movements harder, rougher.

"S-show me.. how.. good your.. dongsaeng.. is at pleasuring.. his girlfriend.."

He thrusts deep and hard, your body twitching as you cum. You gasp and drop your head back, letting the ograsm flood your thoughts of nothing but Jungkook.

You huff deep, heaving breaths through your nose loudly as you cover your pursed lips with your hand, muffling your moans and gush onto Jungkook's length.

He let's out a strained grunt between his teeth, feeling how you pulse and squeeze down tightly around him, his hips meeting the skin of your ass with haste as he fucks you roughly through your orgasm, chasing his own.