☆ 35 - Meeting The Truth ☆

You shift uncomfortably in your seat, Song's hand on your shoulder as the two men and the woman stare back at you both.

"Firstly," The man in the gray started, straightening his jacket. "My name is Mr Yoon, this is Mr Lee," He gestures to the man in the white button up and then to the woman next him. "And this is Ms Seung."

You and Song nod in acknowledgement.

"I'm Song Jaehyun and this is L/N Y/N. We're their managers."

"I understood as much when you contacted our office earlier..." Mr Yoon remarks, glancing down at the papers in front of him.

"So, just so we have this straight, you are saying that what we were told by WHICH boy was not the truth?"

"Umm," You shift nervously in your seat. "That would be Kim Taehyung, sir."

Mr Lee gives a nod to Mr Yoon, while Ms Seung seems to roll her eyes again.

"Please," Ms Seung sighs, irritation rolling off her words. "I highly doubt that Taehyung would lie. He has absolutely no reason to."

Your eyes narrow at the screen at this heifer who had an obvious issue. You tensed, rage running through you as you opened your mouth to retort but Song beat you to it.

"Are you insinuating that Jungkook has a reason to?" His voice laced with just as much anger as you felt.

"What we were told," Mr Lee says, voice seemingly coated with concern, as he flipped through the papers in front of him. "Is that Mr Kim Taehyung was engaging in conversation with Ms L/N and Jeon Jungkook approached and violently shoved him and made threats and the next day, while the members were meeting, violently attacked him for mentioning speaking to Ms L/N.."

Your mouth fell open, hearing what Taehyung had told them, shaking your head immediately, sinking in your chair. 'That's no where near the truth..' You think, sadness running through your viens like ice, your heart dropping painfully into your stomach at the feeling of Taehyung's betrayal.

"No," You say, struggling to hold back the feelings erupting inside of you. "That is NOT the truth."

"Then please," The heifer, Ms Seung, snapped, while crossing her arms. "Please tell us the truth that we were apparently denied."

Song squeezed your shoulder again as you sighed and squirmed in your chair, nervous as you were going to say the truth and you could only hope that they believed you.

"The night of the last day of the concert," You started, feeling nervous as well as upset. "We were all, aside from Jungkook and Namjoon and Jaehyun, drinking in the lounge. When we were all kinda drunk, so we were heading back to our rooms.. Taehyung was helping me back to mine but then he...."

Your voice broke suddenly, feelings from what happened had tears threatening the corners of your eyes and you shiver slightly, slouching a bit in your chair. Song moves his hand from your shoulder to your back and runs it gently and you swallow hard and continue.

"Taehyung... Taehyung kissed me in the hallway. He w-was... attempting to force himself on me. I know... I felt he would have succeeded, if-if it had not been for Jungkook sh-shoving him away from me. There was no threats made towards Taehyung, whatsoever. Jungkook told him to leave and even helped him up and waited for Taehyung to walk away.. And then Jungkook walked me back to my room himself... "

Mr Yoon and Mr Lee, glancing down at the papers in front of them and writing notes, had grim faces.

That fucking heifer, however, looked completely uninterested in what you'd said.