☆ 32 - Who Else Knows? ☆

You spent the rest of the day going over the look on his face repeatedly in your head.

You'd bathed after he left, so many negative thoughts running ramped, you weren't sure of what to think.

You wanted an explanation but you also didn't want to make a big deal out of something that might be nothing. Maybe it was as simple as he just regretted having to leave you.

You relaxed on the bed, flipping through the available channels and watching some random K-drama.

Before you realized, evening had given way to night, and having not heard from him yet and getting hungry again, you decided wanted to go do something.

Picking up your phone, you texted Jungkook, and asked if he was okay and if he wanted to do go eat dinner with you.

His response was quick but left you feeling somewhat disappointed and a little hurt by its bluntness.

"I'm fine. Still busy. We'll talk later."

'Well, okay then..' You thought, as you hopped up off the bed. You changed into something comfortable, a pair of baggy bluejeans and long sleeved shirt and called Song.

After 2 rings, he answered, sounding wide awake.

"HEY-OH! How are you, Y/N? What's up?"

You laughed at his chipperness.

"I'm good, Jaehyun. I wanted to know if you wanted to go grab some dinner with me?"

"Oh, sure! I know a great place. We can make it a date."

"Okay, what time?" You giggle into the phone.

"Say, in about 30 minutes?"

"I'll be ready!"

"Okay! I'll knock on your door in 30!" He chuckles back.

You hang up the phone, with a goofy smile across your face. Song was a great guy, just a few years older than you. He'd been working for the company for years before you and had pretty much taken you under his wing when you'd been promoted.

You quickly checked your hair and did your makeup. You didn't want to look like hot garbage but you also didn't want to put too much effort into your looks just going to eat dinner with a colleague.

Like clockwork, Song knocked on your door and you couldn't help the giddiness you felt as you skipped to the door to open it. You hadn't been able to go out to have fun with anyone in a while because your work schedule these past few months so you were a little excited.

Song greeted you warmly, wearing a white shirt, black jeans and a black sweater.

"Ready?" He asks, with a huge smile.

"Yes, sir!" You giggle, as you step out. Song always had a way of making you feel relaxed and this was no different.

He walked with you to the elevators, chatting excitedly about the concert, how good the boys performed and how well it had gone.

You smiled as you listen to him go on and on as you both left the elevator and headed into the lobby. Once out the front doors, you expected him to have a car pulled up for him but instead you watch as he hailed a cab, just as you and Jungkook had done earlier in the day.

He opened the door, gesturing for you to enter. You smile and crawl in, smiling at the cab driver in the rear view mirror as you get settled and Song climbs in besides you.

"So, like I said, I know a great place. And since we're not shadowing the boys, I doubt we'll be bombarded by anyone."

You nod, smiling. "Okay. All I have to say is it better be good!"