☆ 4 - Intoxicated Touch ☆ 🔞

Your first thought was to panic, and had you not been drunk, you most likely would have.

But in your state, you only opened your eyes and gently placed your hands on the strangers arms with a gasp and a flinch.

The stranger chuckled softly, nuzzling his face into your neck, placing small, feathery kisses against your skin and another small gasp escaped your lips.

He began to sway his hips to the music with you against him, leaving your body swaying along with his.

He continued to kiss your neck, his hands sliding from across your stomach to your hips, holding them loosely.

The song changed, a more sexual vibe filtering thru the darkened dance floor.

The man holding you moved with the song, guiding your hips to do the same.

You could smell his cologne, a bit bitter but not overpowering and pleasant.

When his breath fanned in your ears and over your cheek, you could smell the heavy scent of alcohol, meaning he was probably just as drunk as you.

You closed your eyes again, tilting your head back a bit and moving your hips against his.

You danced with him, enjoying the feel of his lips as they grazed your ear and the sensation made by his tongue as he slid it from your jaw to your earlobe.

You gave small moans in appreciation and he pressed himself against you tighter, pressing something hard and stiff against you, as well.

Your eyes popped open and your head snapped forward but your body continued to move against him.

His grip on your hips tightened as you realized he was grinding his growing erection against you.

You wished you knew who he was but also part of you liked the anonymity of this interaction.

Despite that one part of your mind's insistence that you move away from the guy behind you, your body's desire began to take the forefront, causing you to moan lightly.

He groaned back into the skin of your neck, before sliding his left hand down between your legs, immediately slipping his fingers under your skirt and sliding his fingers over your clothed pussy.

Your knees snapped together like a bear trap, while tiny whimpers left your mouth and you shut your eyes.

You hadn't been touched by anyone in years and right now, your senses feeling somehow dulled and heightened at the same time made you feel like you were being edged and this stranger had not done a damn thing yet.

His fingers moved roughly against your panties and you could feel them becoming drenched by your slick as you were becoming more and more aroused.

His right hand suddenly grabbed your chin, pulling your face to the right and bringing your lips to his as his mouth claimed yours.

Your eyes still tightly shut, you whimpered into the kiss as he continued to rub against your soaked panties, while still grinding his erection into your back.

Your body moved automatically with the sensations being administered to your soaked core.

He slid his hand up towards the band of your panties for a moment, letting his fingertips trace the skin above them, before he pushed them down and slid his fingers over the folds of your wet pussy.

A moan left your mouth as you squeezed your thighs together tighter, clutching his left arm for dear life.

His fingers moved gently over your opening, occasionally sliding his middle finger into you, pumping it in and out before sliding it out again and drawing small circles around your clit.

You struggled to hold in your moans, managing to have only a few escape as whimpers, thankfully unheard by anyone which kept you unseen as well.

He continued to kiss you as your legs began to tremble and you can feel that rubber band in your lower abdomen stretching out to snap back with waves of pleasure.

You didn't want to cum yet, not here in the middle of the dance floor.