Author's Note

This novel contains very mature content and some chapters are locked due its R rating so you will have to be following me in order to access them.

The characters involved in this story are mere manifestations of my very wild imagination and this story in itself is a product of too much spare time in my hands. Any events, names, or details mentioned in this book are purely coincidental and sometimes intentional on my part as I sometimes use personal experiences in chosen instances although which parts are for mine to keep and if someone who knows me in real life is reading this or any of my works, please, don't mention it to me (or anyone, I'm begging you), or I might just dig up a hole and hide in it forever.

Warning: The story you are about to read WILL involve very offensive things regarding certain cultures, religion, gender, social status, race, and basically every fucking thing under the goddamn sky.This book is not for the kindhearted.

Fuck off if you're sensitive and a cry baby. I don't need anyone's bullshit and people trying to put unsavory crap in my mouth.

Did that offend you?

Yes?

Leave.

You rolled your eyes at me and scoffed?

Yes?

Read on and have a wonderful journey as you witness the downfall of a girl who has been keeping it together for far too long and believes she deserves a break from the hell she is living in. It goes without saying there is no happy ending to her story.

XOXO,

Romana Clef ❤️