Chapter 46

"Say it," he grunted. "Say it again."

"I'm fucking yours. Now shut up," I hissed.

I heard him chuckle as he knelt behind me while I was on all fours. I bit into the pillow when he drove into me, sheathing his length with all of me in one thrust.

The scent of heady arousal filled the room, cloaking it with heat and tangible tension. After three orgasms, it was still the purest, sweetest, bestest sin. To have him inside me.

Just... so... fucking... perfect...

"So good. Don't stop," I moaned, pushing against him every time he pulled back.

"Never," he promised, plowing into me at an urgent pace. "You're mine."

"Yours," I whispered, each moan and gasp punctuating his claim.

"Mine, mine, mine," he chanted, thrusting at every claim he made.

His palm suddenly smacked against my ass. Hard. I gasped, my walls clenching around him.

"Fuck yes," I said in a cry.

He stopped. I wanted to scream if it weren't for the thought that there were three other people in the suite.

"The fuck are you doing?" I hissed. "Keep going, idiot."

"I... I hit you."

I looked over my shoulder, seeing the genuine concern in his eyes.

"Jesus, you're such a fucking square. It's just a spank."

He glowered. "What?"

"I said it's just-"

"I'll show you square," he bit out and caught me off guard with another hit, the sound of his palm smacking against my ass ricocheting.

And he showed me how square he was as he fucked me mercilessly. Fucked me in layman's term. Seeking his own release. Taking his own pleasure. He greedily fucked me, each thrust all for him. But like the sick bastard that I was, I took pleasure in it. That I could do this to him. Turn the most sincere, gentle, and kindhearted man I had ever known into a selfish, harsh, crazy maniac fucking me till he had his fill.

"Harder," I panted.

He placed another blow on my ass. I moaned, burying my face into the pillow, my whimpers becoming muffled.

"So fucking perfect," he whispered as he parted the cheeks of my ass, his thrusts never faltering. "You're so fucking gorgeous. Drive me fucking crazy. Gonna come in your pretty little – fuck."

His thrusts grew sloppy as he pummeled into me. Losing his control. His hand fisted at my hair while the other held my hip in a tight grip as he drove me into the mattress at each thrust.

I looked over my shoulder, seeing the dark haze of lust in his eyes as he watched his cock slide in and out of me, muttering obscenities and sweet nothings under his breath. I reveled in it and pushed against him, never wanting to waste a second without him inside me. It felt too good.

"Fuck me, baby. Choke my cock and fuck me," he muttered in a lust filled daze.

"Shit. Keep talking," I panted and pushed more urgently.

His grin was malicious as his eyes met mine.

"I'm going to fuck you until you beg me to stop. Fuck you so good you won't be able to fuck anyone else. You're fucking mine. Say it," he bit out, his voice raspy as his thrusts became rougher and rougher as if his own words got him off.