Chapter 31

A/N: Hello, everyone! I came with a new update but I'm afraid it's was a bit long. I'll be updating the 'DATE' chapter soon since the case was done. But please make do with this for now. I hope you're all safe and alright. Please enjoy the chapter!

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Ghost Hunt.

[Not Edited]

-oOo-

Lin pressed 'send' and let out a sigh of relief. He is a bit tensed writing his daily report to his employer. Naru was sent to the hospital twice while living in Japan and he knew the professor would again convince Naru to return home. The last time Noll went to the hospital caused a ruckus and Luella even tried to visit him personally. It was a relief that Madoka saw Luella and tried her hardest to convince her not to worry. Naru also assured her that he's fine before the poor mother set her worries free.

Lin also apologizes for not figuring out the case sooner before Naru and Mai was sent to the hospital. He could've noticed something if he saw that Orikiri-sama sooner. If he had not put all his attention to the technical work, he could've prevented all this mess. With a sigh, he mocked himself while watching his laptop screen.

Lin was sure the professor and his wife would worry for this young brat after reading his email. The guradian prayed that Naru would have prepared his explanation for this incident. He hates to make excuses and cover up for his charge. This time, Naru should explain to them what happened including his feelings for Mai. Lin smirked at this thought while closing his laptop.

'That would be interesting to watch. I would pay a million pound just to see him confess something as personal as having a crush on a girl.'

-oOo-

Naru forcefully discharged himself from the hospital and left after paying their services. He took a taxi and went to the school. He then learned that the rest had convinced the principal to let them stay. He gave them one more chance to solve the case and demanded them to save his favourite employee's life. Bou-san said that while convincing the principal and Matsuyama-sensei in the office, a paranormal activity occured and scared the hell out of the two. After experiencing supernatural, they had also believed the curse that was targeting Matsuyama-sensei.

Matsuyama-sensei was waiting for him to save him from a curse. The teacher's state is unstable and his appearance was a mess. He looks like he had aged 10 years and he was currently kneeling in front of the teenager he had once insulted. Mai would've been glad to personally witness this scene. Unfortunately, she was stuck in the hospital. John and Yasu pulled the teacher off the ground and gave him water to drink.

"It is all that brat, Sakauchi's fault! If I—"

"Matsuyama-sensei, it would be better if you don't place the blame on the deceased student. If not because of you and this school's trash administration, then that student wouldn't have placed this curse to punish you. Remember this, Matsuyama-sensei, this is your fault." Naru said to him in a very cold tone and expression. Matsuyama-sensei was loss for words and gritted his teeth.

"What do we do now, Naru-bou?" Bou-san asked him, ignoring the teacher.

"Lin, is it possible to reverse the curse?" Naru asked his guardian as Lin turned his attention to him.

"It's possible but should we?" Lin answered.

"Reverse the curse?" Yasu confusedly asked him.

"It is so turn back the curse to the conjurer. Once the spirit has devoured everything, they will run out and the Kodoku would be competed. If that happens, death awaits Matsuyama-sensei. And I doubt the Kodoku would stop there. If we do nothing now, it would be possible for this place to be more dangerous than it was now. It could kill any living that will enter the Kekkai barrier. So before that happens, we need to reverse the curse to put an end to the Kodoku." Naru examined to them as Bou-san and Ayako nodded in agreement.