Chapter 44: The Final Arc (01)

A/N: This is a flashback of their childhood
I repeat, this is a flashback- a necessary flashback. It is a bit shorter than the last chapter but I'll try to make the next one longer. I hope you enjoy! Please comment down what you think. Hehe.

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Ghost Hunt.

[Not Edited]

-oOo-

FINAL ARC: Memoir of the Forgotten Music Box.

-oOo-

They were only five years old when they understood the meaning of death. Their mother was taken by some locals and they wouldn't allow them to see her. Their mother was just sleeping in the kitchen for several days and she also slowly stinks. The locals were hysterical when they saw her after a few days.

Two days later, the locals took them to a church and the two of them saw their mother being buried on the ground. They didn't know what is happening and tried to stop them. The local priest told them their mother is already dead. The two of them were shocked.

Their father was nowhere to be found. He came home when their mother was sleeping but he left them with some clothes after seeing their mother. They didn't know what happened then but after their mother's funeral, they understood that, at that time, their father abandoned them.

They were so heartbroken and cried all night. They were sent to the orphanage after the funeral. The priest and nuns are no good. They would only feed the children twice a day and wouldn't clean them. Of course, the five years old twins didn't know it was unjust. Living under their mother's abuse and father's neglect, they never know anything about care and love. So the bullying, the beating and the starving appeared normal to them.

Other children from the orphanage would bully them because of their unusual looks. They're Asian and all of the children are not. They are also tinier than the rest. But the children soon stopped bullying them after being beaten by flying stones. They were called freaks but at least, they didn't beat them.

The older twin remains cheerful and outgoing. He would happily engage in a conversation with the elders in the village. However the younger twin become more introverted and speaks less. He would often hide in his brother's shadow. They were the complete opposite of each other but they're kind, the younger twin just don't openly show it.

The older twin loves his brother so much. He didn't know what will happen to him if he was not there with him. The younger twin also feels the same though he doesn't usually show it. Ever since young, they could communicate with each other without talking. They would 'knock' on their consciousness and they would talk if the other opened the 'door'.

The older twin would see things that are not visible by the named eye. He can also talk to 'them'. He would speak in so many language if someone had entered his body. The younger twin could lift anything by his mind and he could also see someone's memories after touching an object.

The twins were so scared and they would cry out every night. Although the ghost would be forced out of his body, the older twin would speak things that they couldn't understand. The younger twin would also wake up in the middle of the night after having a nightmare. They witness so many death at such a young age. They didn't know what to do.

Then one day, a group of men captured the two of them and put them in a van. They were very scared as they heard those men say they're about to seek them because of their unique abilities. The younger twin got angry and started using his ability to attack the men with whatever things he could move. The car stopped but they didn't know how to open it to escape. They had never ride a car before.