Chapter 15

At the end of the day, Mai came back with a big plastic bag in her hands. Although the others found some hitogata, it could not compare with the quantity Mai had on her. The SPR members who search for the hitogatas are all exhausted in searching all around the school but there wasn't a single drop of sweat seen on Mai's forehead. The SPR members cannot believe that she manage to find so many hitogatas! Is she a female version of Flash or something?! She found so many hitogatas!

"I found forty nine hitogatas while you found fourteen. It is a total of 63 hitogatas including Naru's doll. Phew! We found it all!" Mai said in relief as she went to fetch herself a cup of water.

"Wow. You found so many of them. And how did you know we found all of it?" Bou-san asked looking at the girl with a strange expression.

"Well..." Mai said and point to the drawing with dots on a whiteboard in the corner.

Withe a single glance, they knew the meaning of her actions.

"No way. Are those dots the location of the hitogatas?" Bou-san said in amazement, not believing the girl's words same as through with everyone.

"Haha.. Unbelievable right? I had this very dream a day ago. It really bother me since it was about the school so I drew out the things I saw in my dream. But I never really expected that those lights on my dream — those dots, are the hidden hitogatas. To be honest, I'm also impressed. For me to have dreams like that, it's very strange." Mai said as her face remain normal saying half lie and half truth sentence.

Her first few sentences are considered the truth but the last one? It is completely a lie! Strange? NO! It is quite NORMAL for her to have those kind of dreams. Her life is full of supernatural although she ignore a lot of it. What could be so strange for her  in having a cognitive dream like that? Mai is used to having dreams like that. She never have dreams like this appearing so frequently but Mai knew that Mr. Guardian have something to do with it because eversince he came to her life, cognitive dreams keep on appearing frequently when she sleep.

Naru and Lin finally have answers to some questions they have but many questions are still unanswered about Mai. While the others are surprised by this, the two narrowed their eyes while scrutinizing Mai.

"Whoa! You're a psychic?!" Bou-san asked in amazement and put an arm on Mai's shoulder.

"Huh? Am I?" Mai asked with a confused expression.

"Yeah!" John said with a kind and amazed look.

"Oh.. Come to think of it, if my dream really provide some accurate information, then it means it is a cognitive dream, right?" Mai said after some 'realization'.

"Exactly!" Bou-san.

"But it can be a coincidence or a one time thing." Ayako added ruining the lively mood.

"Yeah. Ayako's partly right?" For once, Masako agreed.

"Haha. But we never know. I have not been tested if I'm really psychic or not. " Mai said perfectly lying with an innocent face.

She walked to Naru and handed him his hitogata with his alias on it.

"Good job Mai." Naru nodded as he praised his assistant, earning a glare from Masako but Naru bluntly ignored her.

Mai noticed it but she never paid it to mind since it is not her business. Naru put the hitogata in the bag and went to Lin while the others continue to ask Mai about her family however, Mai never answer them truthfully and just tease them.

Masako look at Naru but as usual, the young teen ignored her. Naru had been blackmailed by this girl and he agreed to go on their little dates to hide his identity. If not for the fact that Masako saw his PK demonstration video as Oliver Davis and threatened him, he wouldn't have any connection to her outside work. Naru was, of course, annoyed but he can't do anything about it.