Chapter 05

Screeech!!!!!!

Mai saw a man hit by a car. He was thrown meters away from it and was bloodied. Mai gasped as she saw it. Even if she keeps on dreaming about this for a year, she can't help but to be shocked at this scene.

A woman came out from the car. Her faced was blurred just like the man's. She scream when she saw the bloodied man. Shaking, she went back to the car and restart the car. The car ran over the still breathing body of the man, killing it.

Tears came running down from Mai's eyes. This is horrible. The woman came out again and dragged the body towards her trunk. She killed a sheep and put its body on the puddle of blood on the road that came from the man she had killed.

She droved to an empty shop and wrapped the body in yellow sheet. A man wearing suit came and saw the bloody yellow sheet.

"Brother!! Brother, please help me!" The woman pleaded to the man.

The next thing she saw, two men wearing black is carrying a body wrapped in a yellow sheet get on a boat. The woman who killed the man and the man in suit followed.

In the middle of the lake, the two men threw the body off the boat. And with a big splash, Mai's dream ended.

*****

Mai woke up and cried the whole night. It's Saturday and it's the day Naru and her agreed to meet in the office. Now, she's running late.

"Is this the place?" Mai asked as she look at the building and at the map given by Naru.

"Well, try it out." Mai said as she run the stairs up to the 2nd floor.

"SPR. This is it! Good morning Naru, Lin-----!!!!" Mai said opening the door but...

"First day of work and you're 23 minutes late. I really admire you." Naru said coldly as he take off his coat meaning he just arrived.

"Haha, But I admire you most, Mr. Narcissist.."

"I appreciate it but----"

"You are running late too, Naru!"

"I'm the boss!"

"It's unfair!"

"No it's not, Mai."

"Whatever. It's cold. Where is your kitchen, I'm gonna make some tea." Mai said as she was taking off her coat but she stop and frown at Naru's respond.

"We don't have some tea bags. Do you know where to get Western tea?"

"Yeah, great. I know where to buy some earl gray. Wait here." Mai said as she put on her coat again and open the door.

Naru was about to give her the cash but Mai already went out. 20 minutes later, she came back with tea bags. Lin, Naru and a woman was at the entertainment room talking about something.

"Oh, good morning Ma'am. Welcome to Shibuya Psychic Research. Would you like some tea?"

"Yes, thank you. " Said the woman and smile at the brunette.

"Naru, where's the kitchen?"

"To the right."

"Thanks."

"Hello, I'm Noriko Morishita. I'm requesting you to come to my house and investigate."

***

"This is my sister-in-law, Kana and my 8-year-old niece, Ayami. My brother is overseas on business and we are the only one in the house so I'm concerned. "