Chapter 32

A/N: Here's a new chapter! It's Naru's turn to be exposed! The next chapter is the date. Look forward to it! I'll be waiting for all your feedback. Enjoy!

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Ghost Hunt.

[Not Edited]

-oOo-

"What is going on?" Ayako asked as she stared cluelessly at her friends one by one. She was asking questions through her eyes but nobody spoke to explain it to her.

"I am a bit busy. We could talk some other time." Naru answered them but Yasu and John already secured the door to stop his escape. Mai watched them and tried her best to hide her playful smirk.

'You can't escape Naru. I thought I'm the only one who will be exposed today but I didn't expect Bou-san and the others to figure things out. I wonder what gave the idea?'

Masako both looked worried and panicked. This move was not what she had expected. She thought they're hiding it well but Bou-san noticed something. She was worried and thought of the scene where Naru used his PK while saving Mai.

'Did they see it?! But I tried my best to stop them that time!'

Bou-san smirked and stood up to borrow Naru's laptop that was placed on the table. He opened it and plugged in a flash drive. After a few clicks, a video appeared on its screen. It was the video in the infirmary. John previously installed a camera with Yasu to monitor Mai because they're afraid that the ghosts that attack her would come again. They never thought that the camera would capture something else.

They watched as Mai and Masako stumbled towards the exit in the video and also captured the noises coming from the ghosts. The camera's feed shook as the camera capturing the scene suddenly fell down the ground. The floor under them collapsed and then that's the time where Naru came. It had not been in the video but the sounds were captured. The video continued until the floor above them collapsed. The lense was covered by the debris after a few moments but sounds were still audible. They can hear Naru and Masako screamed for Mai's name.

"MAI!"

"Mai!"

".... M-Mai, I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Wake up! Mai!"

Ayako and Mai's eyes widened in surprised. They're the only ones who did not saw or watched what happened. They did not expect that desperate voice to belong to this cold narcissist. It was like he begging and crying for Mai. A strange feeling bloomed inside Mai's heart as she listened to Naru's string of 'sorry's and 'wake up's. She was very stunned by this. Her reactions did not go unnoticed by everyone inside the room.

Lin was also stunned by the video Bou-san just played. Lin made sure that he erased that clip after he sent Mai and Naru to the hospital. So how could they eat a copy of it? Simple, The trio's curiosity was one step ahead of him. Yasu and Bou-san mischievously grinned at him while John gave him an apologetic smile.

The debris covering the camera was suddenly lifted. The camera also moved upwards like someone raised it up. But it was gently moving up and down as it was raised. The next second, the video showed the whe situation inside the room. Ayako, who is the most clueless, gasped at the sight. In that video, she can see Naru cradling Mai's body while begging. And the debris around them.....

"It's levitating!" Ayako cried as she pointed to the screen. The others didn't answer and they didn't take their eyes away from the screen to watch the next scene. They heard Masako's plea afterwards.

"Naru! Naru! You have to calm down.  Some people would be here at any moment and would discover you using  your abilities! Naru please calm down. We still need to bring Mai to the hospital!"