Chapter 07

"BAD CHILD WILL BE PUNISHED!"

Those words were written in the wall after Ayami confesses everything. Mai called John and Masako over as per the order of the boss.

Masako felt very dizzy after stepping into the house saying that souls of children are all suffering and crying. She also said that the house is attracting souls of children that cause Naru's eyes to narrow. She covered her nose with her wide sleeve and hug Naru that make the others smirked at the sight. That's one hell of a way to get a lover. ^_-.

Mai opened the door and saw the scene. A little bit of anger rises in her but she suppress it down and walk towards them in a calm way.

"I see, you're here." Mai said as she bring out her folder.

"Mai, what is that?" John asked as he look at the folder.

"I did a research about the house and this is what I found. Okay... I'll start.... Before the Morishita Family move in this house 10 months ago, the Watanabe Family lived here for 3 years. They moved out due to job relocation."

"It's not because of the poltergeist activities?"

"No. Previous to that, the Nogi Family lived here and their 9-year-old girl died in an illness while living in this house. Previous to that, the Onuma Family lived her but three of their children died in the matter of only half a year."

"All three?! That's horrible!!" John exclaimed as he look at the record.

"Yes. They were 10, 8, 7 years old. Two boys and a girl. They died in an illness and accidents. After that the Onuma Family decided to leave the house. The Murukami Family also live here. They have a 15 year old daughter but no one died here. Before them is the Taniguchi Family. Their 3 teenage children were fine but their cousin, a 10 year old child died here while visiting. Before them was the Ikeda Family. Their youngest daughter, a 7 years old child died here shortly after moving into the house. And finally, the original builders of the house, the Tachibana Family. Their 8 years old daughter also died here."

"That's all, everyone."

All people on the room were overwhelmed after hearing the house's history. They look at the doll sitting on the chair. It's pretty but also creepy. The Morishita Family shivered in fear but Naru stood up and look at Mai.

"Good Job, Mai. Ayami said that Minnie control the other children so there is a big possibility that Minnie is the first child that died in this house that is the girl from the Tachibana Family. Also, from this report, we can conclude that children below 10 years who live here is in danger since this house is attracting souls of children. Mai is right. Ayami is in danger." Naru said as he move to the monitor.

"Ms. Matsuzaki, please make some charms for the Morishita Family to use as a Barrier to leave the house. They will be staying in a hotel as we work on the case. We need to save Ayami from danger."

"Yes."

***

"Oh Father in Heaven. I pray to you, our God to take pity on us........................."

John performed an exorcism on the doll and the doll was cleanse from spirits. He also prayed for Ayami and the Morishita Family. And this time, the doll, Minnie, was completely burned.

The Morishita Family left the house and with the help of the charms, the spirits didn't noticed them leave. Masako confirmed it.

Mai sat on her seat as she look at the ceiling. Something bad is going to happen. I can feel it. Mai heave a sigh in worry. I hope everyone will be safe until then. Mai sighed again and look at her research paper.