Chapter 34

A/N: Hello! I'm back again. And now that we have peeked into Naru's playful little world inside his brain, let's move on to the second part of the date. Who are they meeting and what will be the outcome? I got inspired today so I updated sooner than planned.

Please keep in mind that this chapter and the previous one are flashbacks. Mai isn't yet aware of Naru's affection for her and still treat him as her cold and emotionless boss and a friend. Some may find that Naru had suddenly switched to being OOC but that's just how he is behind his cold facade. The previous chapter had shown us bits of Naru's 'circus' mind. And no, Mai isn't in love with Naru yet. She greatly respect him and look up to him as her superior and friend. Hehe I hope you understand. 

Hope you you enjoy!

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Ghost Hunt.

[Not Edited]

-oOo-

"Aaah."

Mai tried not to blush as she opened her mouth and accepted the strawberry Naru is feeding her. She thought he would be awkward and ruin the act she had laid out but here he is! He's much more collected that her, who made the plan!

Wearing the couple shirt, matching bracelets and the pair of black cat ears on his head that they bought while touring around! Of course she had those too but...

'He's so cute! Oh my gosh! This is the first time I'm proud Naru's my friend! I'm sure that bastard would feel insecure once he saw this big beauty I dragged to slap his ego!'

Mai look at Naru again and noticed how calm he is. He's so reluctant in wearing those accessories and matching stuffs but he still agreed to wear it after a few persuasion. Mai noticed it now but Naru has his own way to be gentle despite his cold personality. He may complain and say so many hurtful words but he can be soft sometimes like right now. Mai smiled gratefully at him as she opened her mouth to be fed.  She saw Naru's collected temperament as he went back to eating his chocolate parfait.

Before entering the snack house, they saw a couple feeding each other so they thought it would be better to imitate them to look more like a couple. They look so awkward at the beginning but they got the hang of it after a few tries. Mai's face is as red as a tomato but the young man with her stayed collected. Mai almost screamed at him that it's unfair that he remained unaffected while she was blushing like a fool! Mai just restrained herself thinking that this narcissist will tease him again if she made a commotion.

Mai checked her phone and it was way past their meeting time. Mai fumed again thinking how they dared to make her wait. Her brows are furrowed and she's biting her lips while pouting. Mai didn't like waiting for worthless people but she want something from that bastard so she had to be patient until she gets what's she wants.

Th butler found out that the black jade she saw in her dream was one of the crafts of her father. Mai was a bit stunned because all of his father's works are stored in England but now she learned that there is a pair of Black Jade Crafts that's not in her possession. One is submerged in an unknown lake together with a body while the other one is in the possession of a bastard who made fun of her. Her father's works will be for her and her alone. No one can get it from her.

Mai didn't remember anything about that  Black Jade Crafts and how on earth did one of them end on that bastard's hands but she needs to get it now. The moment she learned what happen, she immediately sent message to Anthony Jiang after he said he wanted to meet up. She wants all of the things that the Xia Main Family gave to him— including that other craft. Of course she didn't specifically said she wanted that craft. She just want it all.