Opening Chapter

Zhan locked the shop after he reached his working time limits. He got the afternoon shift, replacing his co-worker in 7-eleven. He rode his scooter to return the key to the shop's management office which 10 minutes away by riding the scooter.

"Hey! Go home immediately! And here! Keep this for your stock for a week!" Said the staff in the management office, giving a package of ready to eat food to Zhan.

"Thanks," Zhan smiled. "I need to see my Mum first before I locked in. She will very worry if she doesn't stock my food inside...!" Replied Zhan.

"She never come back home to prepare it for you, ma?" Asked the staff.

Zhan shook his head.

"She's very busy preparing the party in her boss' house which will be held in two days. One of her boss' sons just graduated from college....!" Said Zhan.

"Ooh.... Then, go quickly! Don't let any alphas scented your heat!" The staff pushed Zhan's back.

"I think my heat only will come by tomorrow afternoon...!" Zhan chuckled.

"Aish! Who knows if your heat comes earlier? Quick, go!" Said the staff.

Zhan chuckled. Then he excused himself to go to a mansion where his mother works.

Xiao Zhan, born as a male Omega from a couple of Alpha and Beta parents. His mother was a female Alpha and his father is a male Beta. Baozhai, his mother worked in the mansion of the city's rich family. She's an Alpha,not supposed to work as such a lower position. She's disowned by her wealthy family because she decided to mary a beta that came from an ordinary pack.

"Mum!" Zhan stopped his scooter and killed the engine when he saw a woman who standing in front of the gate at the back of the mansion.

The woman looked nervous when he saw Zhan. She rushed walk toward Zhan. In her hand was a big bunch of food.

"I can't be around at home for the time being. So, you have to endure your heat without my present to see your condition this time....!" Said Baozhai, handing over the package.

"It is fine, Mum....! I'm old enough to take care of myself....!" Said Zhan, smiled at his mother.

Baozhai caressed Zhan's face softly. Zhan is her only Omega son. After her husband decided to go to the mountain to live oit of the crowd, she's struggled alone to raise Zhan who was only 8 years old at that time. Zhan is a rare Omega, that's why she preferred to be around during Zhan's heat only to protect him from the lustful male Alphas who happened could scent his strong scent.

A moment later, Baozhai puzzled. Her nose moved as if she's sniffing something.

"Darn it, Zhan! Your heat comes earlier!" She started to panic.

Zhan looked confused, because he didn't feel the sign of the heat on him. He looked at his mother who rummaging into a small pouch around her waist. Baozhai took a small bottle out and spray the content all over Zhan's body. It was the spray to cover up Zhan's scent, to disguise his scent from the male Alphas.

"I don't have it yet,Mum!" Said Zhan.

"My Alpha mode can scent it! Now, quickly go home and get into your inhibitor immediately!"said Baozhai.

Zhan stunned. He was clueless  with his mother capability scenting his scent. He still sat on his scooter and stared at his mother.

"NOW!!' Baozhani.scolded Zhan who still didn't move.

Zhan startled. He nodded and quickly brought the scooter engine to life amd turned around. Before he go, he turned back to take a last glance at his mother with a confused eyes.

"GO! Speed if you need to!" Baozhai slapped Zhan's back lightly.

"I love you,Mum!" Said Zhan.

Baozhai only stared at Zhan, then she nods.

Finally, even with questions in his head, Zhan went off with his scooter. Baozhai watched as he's gone further away. After she was sure that his son is disappeared and far enough, she turned around and get back into the mansion. At the backyard, she halted and glanced at a room on the second floor. The lights in that room was still bright on, but she didn't catch any movements of the person in that room. Baozhai heaved a sigh, more to feel relief. Then she walked into the house.

The room belonged to her boss' youngest son who just graduated from his college. He's two year younger than Zhan, but his attitude and behavior so hellish and luciferish. In such a young age,he did the public crimes so many times but always get away from the law and prison because of his family's power and wealth. He did the public place destructions, beating the innocent people without reasons, as long as it make it happy he will do it. And there are the lines of omegas and betas being the victims of his lustful violence, but none of them demanded the justice for his misbehavior.

Hence, for his misleading behavior, the parents decided to put him in a boarding school with a high security where there are only male Alphas who attending the school. But unfortunately, there are the school staff which are betas and some omegas,and they became his legit preys in the boarding school during those irresponsible Alphas' rut.

Baozhai worried if he would be able to scent Zhan. Because even though Zhan wasn't in his heat, sometimes his scent will lure any male alphas. And because she remembered that they don't have enough stock for Zhan during his heat, she has no option but summoned him to come around the mansion. She didn't know if her boss' son is coming earlier from the schedule which told.them that he only will come back tomorrow.

But little did she know, in the huge room on the second floor, a young man was in heat when he scented the seductive scent that sneaks into his room that facing the backyard. So, he went downstairs to find where the alluring scent came from. He checked every Omega he cross with, but none of them got the scent he was looking for. So, he dashed out and the scent comes stronger.

He kept searching all over the yard, until he reached the backyard. And he stopped behind the pillar when he saw there was the head of servants was standing in front of the back gate and talking to a young male. A male Omega. He felt his heart stops beating when he saw the Omega who looks so beautiful in his sight. He never came across an Omega as beautiful as that male with an alluring seductive scent which makes him go crazy. He wanted to run and attack that male Omega, but he discouraged his desire because he knows the female alpha who talking to him is a powerful alpha. He's either a powerful alpha, too. But he's too raw compares with that female alpha. Even his parents whom powerful in their pack also put a respect to that woman.

In the end, the Alpha only stood behind the pillar and encourages himself to cover up his scent as nicely as he could to not revealed by the female alpha. The alluring scent stopped.flying in the air when the female alpha spraying the scent blocker all over the Omega's body, and the male alpha could take a deep breath as his lust goes down.

After he saw the female alpha went into the house again, he ran to the car porch and jumped into one of the cars that parked in the porch. They used to hang the car keys inside each car, so he didn't find any troubles to get the car key to run out of the mansion.

"I have to get him. No matter what...." He hissed to himself while driving his car to find the scooter that brought the male Omega away.

Hola, Guys! I came back with a new book, even though there are still many if my books which are still incomplete.
I launched a short chapter for this book as an opening and introduce it about the genre and the storyline. Hope you'll like it.

See you in the next chapter, Guys! 😘😘😉