Chapter 1

Zhan rode his bike calmly on the not so busy road. He was happy that he got more than enough food for him to consume during his heat in the inhibitor. He didn't deny, he loves to eat, and his mother knows it. Even his close colleagues,too.

Tomorrow would be his heat season according his prediction. But he never knows, that the other hybrids around him had scent his heat before he realized that he was in heat already. That's why the staff in the management office pushed him to go home and his mother spraying the scent blocker around him. As a rare Omega, sometimes Zhan wasn't too sensitive about his upcoming heat, and it wasn't the first time he experienced it.

"Oh, dear...." Zhan muttered when he started to feel the heat's reaction.

His journey to his house was left about 10-15 minutes by riding the scooter. But the heat was crawling up his spine already. Zhan wanted to speed, but he couldn't. In the end, he gripped on the handle bar of his scooter tightly before he finally pulls over.

The burnt sensation snuck into him with the unbearable pain. His skin turned red, fine and soft hair started to form on that turned-red skin.

"Aaahh....!" Zhan screamed lowly to the pain. Small canine teeth sticking out of his mouth.

The heat was great,.and the scent blocker was unable to do its job to hide the strong and alluring scent from the Omega in his heat. Slowly, the scent started to fly around filling the air,.sending the seductive fragrance to the Alphas and Betas in radius at least a few kilometers away.

Zhan didn't know that his heat this time would change his life in the future. He only knew that when he's in his heat, he has to hide himself away from the Alpha's sense. He didn't know about the lustful powerful young Alphas out there. He used to have his mother around to protect him whenever he is hiding on his heat. His mother would always waiting for him outside during his heat and scanning the security out of the inhibitor.

Zhan fell off from the scooter. The packets of food scattered in the ground, while Zhan was curling up fights the unbearable pain inside him. He groaned and his eyes changed intoa flaming red. Not only his eyes, his hands and his legs are changed too into the beast's legs, curved down and fury.

There were the sounds of many feet running when his ear touched the ground. He got alert with those sounds. Now he realized that the male Alphas are coming for him. He needs to  leave the place before those Alphas found him. So, he got up, and now he stands on his four legs. Fur is all over his body but his head and face remain as.human, only covered by the fur.

The sound of wolves howled from afar. Zhan growled. He began to run to avoid those lustful male Alphas who hunting him. Zhan used his long legs to run away. His head only think and imagine his inhibitor as his hideout. From afar, Zhan could see there are a few aphas running to him. Even, there were the Alphas that stopped their cars in the street and came to him. Zhan started to panic. He let out a snarl, showing his sharp canine teeth. But his threat was nothing to those lust alphas.

"Mum, I wish you are here.... Help me...."  Zhan talked in his thought. And it sounded as a whine outside.

Zhan stopped running when he realized that he was surrounded by many male wolves from any directions. He stepped backward while his eyes scanning those alphas. He let out a snarl again, tries to threat the alphas.

"Don't come closer. My mother is a powerful Alpha. She would be here anytime whenever I call her...!"  snarled Zhan.

"Do you think we're the useless Alphas compare to your mother? Hahaha...!!!"  One of those alphas laughed at Zhan's threat.

"Your mother is a powerful Alpha. But it's a she. Not a he. She won't be able to defeat us..!"  added the other Alpha which cheered by the other Alphas with laughter.