Chapter 8

Here, I give you more flashback to not confuse you about the characters and the plot twist in this story.  I know, a lot of you want who wish the sweet moments from YiZhan. But I like to give the story the chance to develop their relationship naturally. For me, love is not about doing lovey-dovey things. Showing the concern and attention have a deeper meaning in a relationship. We can see in the drama TU and interaction between XZ and WYB. No need to show too much sexual tension but they can make us live in our delulu mind 😂😂😂.

Baozhai stood in front of Zhan, shading him from the Alpha's sight

"Mum!' Zhan screamed.

"Silent!" Hissed Baozhai without turned her gaze from the Alpha.

"He's hurt! I caused his injury!" Cried Zhan.

"Son, the simple bump from your little scooter won't do him any harms....!" Said Baozhai in a low voice. She turned her eyeballs to the side where Zhan popping up from her back.

"What do you mean? I hit him,Mum! Accidentally!" Cried Zhan again.

"How can you hit him? How careless you are!"  Scolded Baozhai.

"I saw the eagles in the sky!" Replied Zhan.

Baozhai seemed to taken aback. She turned her head to her son.

"Eagle? Bald eagle?" She asked Zhan.

"En!" Zhan nodded. "A pair!"

Baozhai turned her gaze back to the Alpha who still sitting on the ground.

"She's an eagle...." Baozhai hissed under her breath.

"Who?" Zhan asked.

Baozhai sighed.

"Get home!" She commanded Zhan.

"But..." Zhan was about to protest, but he flinched when he saw the anger in his mother's eyes.

"NOW...." Baozhai hissed and looked at Zhan sharply.

Zhan shrunk with his mother's reaction. He nodded and gets back to his scooter. Before he left, he took a last glance at the Alpha who looks at him helplessly.  Half of Zhan's heart was feeling guilty and pity to the Alpha, but he was too scared to disobey his mother.

"Get up and go! Don't set a drama with my son....!" Said Baozhai to the Alpha, coldly.

Slowly, the Alpha got up. He seemed to be okay. There was no wound, not even scars. Baozhai watched him with a hatred glare. From the forest, there was the rustle of footsteps. Another male came up. A Beta.

"Aunty....!" The Beta grinned awkwardly when he saw Baozhai.

"Until when you will help your master doing the wrongdoings?" Baozhai glared at the Beta.

"But... Is it wrong if my Master loves your son, Aunty?" Asked the Beta.

"MORE THAN WRONG! IT'S A SIN!!" Baozhai growled in anger, makes the Beta and the Alpha surprised.

Baozhai flicked her hands, than she turned around and runs like a flash. Left the Beta and the Alpha who still stunned in a daze.

"Boss.... Why does Aunty Bao  hates you so much? What did you do in the past? As I know, Aunty Bao is a little bit cold but she's never been so rough like she did to you....!" Said the Beta.

"I also don't know. Let's go!' said the Alpha. He stroke the old scar on his lower neck that must be looks deep and quite bad when it was still new.