Chapter 6

Zhan got up from the floor. He glared at the Alpha who still sits on the floor and looks at him.

Daren Wang.

He's an Alpha who has crush on Zhan but always been rejected by Zhan. He often lingering around Zhan but Zhan just treats him as a friend. Daren is a good and polite Alpha. He never cross the limit by daring to touch Zhan, especially Zhan is a son of a powerful female Alpha, Baozhai.

Daren only could do things by stepping forward before Zhan to protect him from any harms when he was around Zhan. For past 10 months he was busy chasing and impressing the Omega who has an ethereal beauty.

"I'm protecting you, Baobei....!" Said Daren, standing up from the floor.

"You're not protecting me! You're destroy me!" Zhan retorted.

"If I didn't come on time, that Alpha surely will kill you, Baobei....!"  Daren frowned.

"Now you're killing me to think how I tell this mess to my Boss!"

"Let the insurance pay for it!"

Zhan glared at Daren who grinned, thinks that he has a brilliant brain.

"Of course! Insurance will pay for it! But I have to pay, too! By get fired and become jobless!" Zhan screamed. He tried to lift the lying rack with stuff scattered on the floor.

Daren gives him his hand immediately.

"Baobei...! It's not broken. See? We're only need to tidy it up!" Said Daren.

"Shut up! How about the broken glass?" Zhan hissed at the man.

Zhan went to the phone and called the police. There was a conversation between him and the police on the phone about him reporting the shoplifting and the damage in the store. After that he called his manager.

"But the damage doesn't caused by me, Sir!" Cried Zhan when his manager screaming at him through the speaker. "It's Daren!"

Daren puckered his lips hearing Zhan's testify.

After git an earful from his manager,.Zhan came back to tidy up. He helped Zhan picking up the stuff and put them back on the rack. At that time, Daren making a face as if he sensing something.

"Baobei...." Daren said.

"What?" Zhan scowled, but didn't turn to the Alpha. He stopped working and sat in the floor, waiting for the police and manager to come around.

"Have any Alphas mated you?" Asked Daren.

"What are you talking about? I'm still virgin!" Scowled Zhan.

Daren turned and stared at the Omega. He touched Zhan's shoulder, makes Zhan turns to him and looks at him with a scowling face. Daren checked on Zhan. He grabbed Zhan face and scanned it. He also observed Zhan's neck on his gland.

"What are you doing?" Zhan pushed Daren's hand away.

"You're marked, Baobei!" Cried Daren.

"Shut up! No one has mated me, yet!" Zhan retorted.

Daren sniffed on Zhan's neck and then his body. Zhan pushed him away.

"Stop it!" Cried Zhan.

"You're marked! I swear! I can scent it!" Daren insisted with his discovery.

"You're drunk, Daren Wang!" Zhan scowled.

"No! I'm not drunk, Baobei! You got the Alpha scent on you. But I don't recognize the scent. It's new to me!" Said Daren.