Chapter 13

Yibo was desperate. He's in a great frustration. Almost a week Zhan avoided him, even when he approached him in his house. He knew the reason why Zhan does it. He was sure that Zhan angry because he caught him went to the club and saw him with the Omega in the room. Yibo wanted to explain to Zhan that there is nothing happened  between them. The Omega was pestering him and seducing him, but Yibo never touched her at all. He also had no idea why did he follow the Omega into the room.

But why did he need to explain all to Zhan? Didn't he say that he won't accepted any relationship which would be able to tie him up to one person only?

"Aaarghhh....!!!" Yibo groaned and mess up with his hair.

"Boss! Don't you want to go to see Zhan again?" Asked Renshu who feels disturbed while playing a game on his phone.

Yibo glared at him.

"To receive another rejection?' he sneered.

Renshu chuckled.

"No one ever rejected me, Renshu! But why does he? Why can't I force him to not reject me? I always get what I want! Why I can't with him??' Yibo screamed.

"So,.are you gonna let that Alpha to get him all to himself?" Asked Renshu, challenging Yibo.

Yibo looked at Renshu with eyebrows twitched.

"What Alpha? Who? His friend? Isn't he a Beta?" Asked Yibo, got alert.

"Tch! I told you, his friends' range is wide. As an Omega as beautiful as Zhan, there are Alphas who lingering over him all the time, Boss....!" Said Renshu.

"Who's this Alpha?" Asked Yibo, feels interested.

Renshu grinned. He's sure that his Master is falling in love for the first time. It's the first time Yibo put an interest toward the other Alphas who dares to touch someone which he claims as his. So, Renshu scrolled through his device to find the Alpha's image on his IG.

"Here!" He said when he found the account he was searching for.  He passed the phone.to Yibo.

"Who is he?" Asked Yibo, taking the phone given by Renshu.

"His name is Daren Wang. From the prominent pack in the South. His family migrated to Beijing about two decades ago and successful entrepreneur. Zhan also quite close with some of their Wang's family members. And Daren is one of them, until Daren has a crush in Zhan and in his move to get Zhan as his
mate. But Zhan seemed to consider him as.a.friend. But Daren Wang is not a coward to just back off after Zhan's rejection. He still tries.to get him patiently, loves him on his way. That's why Zhan is unable to avoid him....!" Said Renshu.

"How do you know a lot about him?" Asked Yibo, glancing at Renshu.

"I do it for you! I collect whatever information that got related to Zhan! Boss! Chasing him for your lust is not the right way to get Zhan like you used to do to other Omegas. I told you, Zhan is not an ordinary Omega. That's why Aunty Bao is very protective over him...! Why can't you get it?" Renshu retorted.

"Tch! I don't want to chase him anymore. Wasted effort. For what? If he doesn't want me, why should I force him?" Yibo sighed. He threw Renshu's cellphone to the owner, then he leaned on the backrest, hands supported his head.

Renshu stared at Yibo who started to close his eyes. He was thinking, it's not Yibo he knows. He can't believe that Yibo gives up so easily. He means, Yibo used to get what he wants, no matter what way he would take. Either the victims give up easily or Yibo will take it forcefully.

He really is falling in love with that Omega....

Renshu scrolled down the device again on Daren Wang's Ig account. He whistled.