Chapter 27

While Baozhai and Wang Su Chen, Yibo's foster father fought the pack of Fox, Zhan and Yibo still seated on the ground after Baozhai threw them out. They looked at the house, stunned. Suddenly Yibo let out a cough again and he grips on his chest which feeling the pain while coughing. Zhan promptly turned to him and holds Yibo's shoulder.

"Do you need to lie down?" Asked Zhan when he saw Yibo coughs out the dark red blood.

Yibo shook his head, hand still clutching on chest, he turned his face to Zhan. Zhan wiped the blood off that remains on Yibo's lips.

"We need to hurry leave. Don't let your mother's battle wasted....!" Said Yibo.

Zhan stared at the Alpha, then he turned back to the house. He could see the glimpse of people who still fighting. He also could see his mother. He felt a burden in his chest thinking of leaving his mother, but he also need to save Yibo who looks lost a lot of his energy that weakened his power.

Zhan turned back to Yibo. He gulped his saliva. The Alpha who used to be so proud and arrogant, now looks so helpless. He won't be able to leave in this condition and try to help his mother. Anyway, if he did, he will only troubled her who has to fight the enemy and also protecting him.

So, Zhan got up. Yibo looked up at him with a questioning look. Zhan crouched down and snuck his hands around Yibo's back and under his legs.

"What are you doing?" Asked Yibo, a little bit surprise.

"You can't run as fast as wind in this condition. I'll bring you...!" Replied Zhan.

"No! I can walk by myself!" Cried Yibo, refused to be carried up. He pushed Zhan's chest.

"I need you to run! Not walk!" Said Zhan. He lifted up Yibo's body. But...

"Akh!" Zhan screamed when he feels his back breaks and heard the sound of crack on his lower back.

He dropped Yibo back on the ground.

"I told you!" Yibo scolded the Omega.

Zhan didn't talk him back. He only cringed while rubbing his lower back.

"It's your first mating. You haven't get use to it, Zhan...!" Said Yibo. He rubbed Zhan's back to help Zhan reduce the pain.

'But we can't stay here. Your Uncle is going to take us. They're so powerful and have more people. How if Mum can't hold them?" asked Zhan.

Yibo looked at the house. The fight still ongoing. Zhan was right. Baozhai and his foster father seemed to unable to hold back the Fox's pack for a log time. He saw Baozhai kept thrown on the ground with messy hair and messy clothes that mixed with the blood.

"Let's go!" He turned back to Zhan. He helped Zhan to stand. "Even it's slow, at least we have tried to escape from them. At least we leave them behind...!" he said.

Zhan looked at the Alpha. He obeyed him. They supported each other's body and started to walk away from the place, crashing the tall grass that covered mostly of the prairie. 

Wind blew stronger, as if bidding a farewell to the couple. Both of the Alpha and Omega walked limply. They had no strength to transform their forms and run faster. The beating  and hitting from the opponents on them has destroy  their power core, even it doesn't break completely. But they definitely need a quite long time to heal themselves to get back their power as before.

"ZHANNNNN!!!!!"

Baozhai's scream stopped them. They immediately turned back and saw Baozhai was fighting with the man who introduced himself as Yibo's Uncle from the Fox pack.