Chapter 2

The black sport car sped up in the street like a crazy. The whoozing sounds from the wind against the car's body flown the leaves that cracked down by the wheels.  The speed of the car was out of the road's consideration which makes the car runs like a flash in the empty highway.

The twinkles of the city lights seen like the blinking stars could be seen from the distance. The car had left the border of the city over the forested area. It slowed down its speed as there are more vehicles also crawling in the bustle street, but the the speed was still high.

The car turmed into an area where there are clubs and lounges scattered on the road side, and it crawled slower and slower before finally it stopped in front of an exclusive club which visited by the high class people. The driver came out of the car and slammed its door shut. He was a young man at his early twenties,.tall and handsome with the bright pale skin. When he was walking, into the club, people who happened bump into him stepped aside, giving him way to walk in. The dominant aura  of a.powerful Alpha was shine all over him, makes people who see him don:t dare to make a confrontation with him.

The young Alpha grabbed a female Omega who was talking to another male Alpha. The female Omega yelped when the young Alpha dragged her away from the Alpha she was talking with, but she smiled when she saw the young Alpha. She even slung her hand around the young Alpha's waist.

"Hey, Dude! She's booked!" The ityher Alpha who was with the female Omega earlier yanked the young Alpha's shoulder.

The young Alpha who felt annoyed with the yank turned around and snarled at the other Alpha. But that didn't threat the other Alpha. He stood up and challenging the young Alpha.

"Ho and book another Omega! These kind Omegas are everywhere in this club!' snarled the young Alpha, showing his canine.

"I want her!" The other Alpha fired back.

"He's booked by me whenever I want her. So, you better back off!" Said the young Alpha. His eyes shot the flaming rage.

Seeing there would be a havoc, the female Omega quickly pushed the other male Alpha away, asking him to not mess up with the young Alpha who infamous  with his bad character.

"I'll take care of him. You better off if you still want to see me on your next visit...!" Said the female Omega,.tried to goad the other Alpha.

The other Alpha seemed unhappy with the decision. But the female Omega winked at her with a seductive smirk, makes him backing off eventually from the fight which could be happened at anytime soon.

The female Omega brought the young Alpha upstairs, where the rooms for the club's members have their rest.

The young Alpha had hold back his lust when he found the male Omega which he brought to his inhibitor at the remote area. He wanted to taste the Omega like he always did whenever he found the new Omega which turns him on. But whenever he wanted to touch the Omega's bare body with the cruel intention, his hand will feel burnt, as if his body has set the fire.

He was respected the Omega's guidance, but this lust was too strong to not touching the Omega who spreading the alluring scent all over the air. And there was a sound, if he wants to touch him, he has to bond his life with the Omega and marks him as his eternal property, the thing that he always reject and deny. He didn't want to bond with anyone,.especially the Omegas which he always used to think as the weakest kind in the pack.

With the female Omega he met in the club, he was able to vent his lust and anger until she was in an improper shape. The room had turn into a disaster excess, the bed was.iit of.order, the clothes are scattered on the floor. While the female Omega laid helplessly on the bed with head hung on the edge of the bed, facing the floor. The blood came out from the scratches on her bare body.