Chapter 10

Zhan was getting ready to get home that afternoon. Bingqing had completed her heat season, so he doesn't need to cover her shift anymore.

"Bye, A Qing!" Zhan bid a goodbye to the female Omega.

"Bye, Zhan! Take care!" replied Bingqing, waves her hand at Zhan.

Zhan smiled. He opened the door that has been fixed and replaced to a new glass.

"Oh!" Zhan gasped when he almost hit a man in front of the door.

Zhan really didn't see the man comes. Before he opens the door, he didn't see anyone walking passing the shop. But when he opened the door, suddenly the man appears right in front of his nose.

"You,-!" Zhan gasped again when he recognizes the man.

Yea, it was Yibo, the bad Alpha boy. He kept coming to the shop whenever Zhan starts or finishes his job. Zhan has lost count already how many times he comes over to the shop and forced him to willingly to be sent home which Zhan refused all the time.

"Hi!" Yibo grinned awkwardly.

Zhan rolled his eyes. He admitted that he attracted to the Alpha. But he also heard a lot about this bad Alpha's infamous behavior from mouth to mouth. Zhan was afraid of being hurt by the Alpha. Zhan was afraid to fall for the Alpha. Zhan was afraid of broken heart. Because he knows, although he won't admit it, he has fallen for the Alpha.

"Why are you always come here?" Zhan scowled. Then he walked to his scooter.

"Isn't it a shop?"asked Yibo.

"Yes! Yes, it's a shop! It's very obvious! Even the crazy people also can tell it's a shop!" Zhan snapped with hands frantically move. Then he turned back to his scooter to open the cover.

"Then why can't I come here?" asked Yibo.

Zhan gritted his teeth. He glared at Yibo.

"The problem is, you come here but never buy anything!"said Zhan.

"So... I have to buy something from the shop in order to be able to come here?" asked Yibo.

"Of course! It's a shop! You come here almost every day for what, then?"

"To see you," replied Yibo, innocently.

Zhan felt amaze with the man. He didn't seem as the people always talk about. Where is his bad Alpha's aura? Zhan really couldn't see it in the Alpha in front of him.

Zhan took a deep breath to compose his anger.

"Alright. Now you see me already. Is there anything you want from me?" asked Zhan, tries to speak as calm as he can.

"Can I send you home?" asked Yibo.

Zhan rolled his eyes. He thought, except asking about sending him home, ain't he has another excuse to keep coming to the shop only to see him? Maybe treat him the street food?

"Fine! But I don't want to leave my scooter here!" said Zhan, at last.

"I can tag you along!" said Yibo, excited.

"What?" Zhan was taken aback.

"You give me a lift to go to your house. I will ride the scooter with you...!" said Yibo.

"What? I mean... Heyy...! I'm not taking you to my house. Isn't it you who want to send me home?" Zhan snapped in confusion.

"Then, let me ride your scooter. I'll send you home!" cried Yibo.

"Wha-? Ugh!" Zhan groaned in frustration.

What happened to this infamous Alpha? Why does he act as if he is a silly innocent person? What does he up to? Tries to trick Zhan? Is he planning to kidnap Zhan?