Chapter 3

Yibo came back to the house in the prairie that morning when he saw Baozhai was around his family's mansion to ask permission from his parents to take a leave during Zhan's heat. This time he brought his loyal servant,  Li Renshu, a Beta.

"Master, you better stay here. Otherwise, you can sense his scent...!" said Li Renshu.

Yibo glared at his servant who promptly lowered his head. Then, Yibo walked into the house, in his hand was a plastic bag of food that he has picked up on the street, where Zhan collapsed. He also sent Zhan's scooter to the workshop to repair.

The Beta watched him goes into the house with a worried look. Li Renshu is Yibo's long time servant. His age was same as Yibo. He has served the Wang family since he was a child, following his parents who work in Wang's mansion. He got the education he needs. Since he was the only servant's kid in their mansion. so the Wang couple sent him to school and graduated from college as Yibo. He's the only one who can control the young Alpha when his rut came up and his lust was uncontrollable.

Yibo went to the basement's door.

"He's out of the inhibitor..."  he hissed in his mind when he senses  faintly the scent of the Omega who hiding inside the basement. 

Yibo sniffed the scent deliciously until he closed his eyes and tilted his head upward.Then, he was back to his sense before his rut triggered by the Omega's sweet scent. He put the plastic bag in front of the door. He means, so when Zhan feels hungry he would comes out and finds the food right in front of the door, so he doesn't need to roam into the kitchen and attracted the other Alphas.

But he heard the rustle of footsteps climbing up the stairs from the basement. Yibo was panic. Because the sweet scent of the Omega was testing his libido to get his rut earlier.  Yibo tried to fight his lust. He fell on his knees,leaning on the door frame. His face turned red, sweat started to form on his face. He stared at the door, expecting the Omega come out of that door. But there is no sound of another movement. Yibo closed his eyes and took a deep breath, feels relief that the Omega didn't come out. But he could sense that he was still in front of the door at the other side.

"Get in. Ggggrrrhhh...!" Yibo hissed as he was unable to control his rut any longer.

There was no sound from inside, whether Zhan gets back into the inhibitor or keeps away from the door. But a while later, he could hear the footsteps like stepping down the stairs. The sound was faint and slow, but it was enough for Yibo right now. He heard the sound of a metal door being slammed shut after that.

"He's got into the room..." hissed Yibo, feels relief when his libido goes down slowly.

"RENSHU!!!" He shouted at his servant.

Promptly, Renshu came into the house and gets his Master up from the floor.

"I told you, Master.....!" Renshu said. He slung Yibo's hand over his shoulder.

"What kind of Omega he is?' said Yibo while escorting to the outside of the house.

"I heard about him a little from my parents. Xiao Zhan born as an Omega. Unlike us, who know what verse are we when we hit our puberty when we getting our heat for the first time. That's why, his parents very protective of him. But his father ran to a secluded area around the sea when Xiao Zhan was still very young....!" Renshu told the story.

"Why I never heard about it?" Asked Yibo.

"You're too busy chasing the random Omegas after your first rut, Master....!" Replied Renshu.

Yibo glared at his servant..But he couldn't deny it, though. Renshu was right. He never thought about the omegas in the mansion, since his parents forbid him to touch them. He wasted most of his time outside the mansion, doing the reckless things and public destruction until his parents couldn't tolerate it anymore and send him to the boarding school with no chance to get out of the area.