Chapter 4

Wang Yibo entered the club he always goes into with his loyal servant and best friend at the same time, Renshu. He walked proudly and confidently. There are a few female and male Omegas he used to flirt and play with in the old days who try to flirt and seduce him.

"Get out of my sight!" Hissed Yibo rudely, pushing them out of his way.

The Omegas who saw the changing onthe Alpha's behavior, feel kind of strange. They stared at the Alpha who walking to the bar and took a a stool to sit on. Renshu smirked at those Omegas, half mocking them, because he knows what that makes his Master's changing.

"Don't you want to pick some Omegas to please you, Boss?" Asked Renshu, smirking at his Master.

Yibo glared at the man. He took the shot shoved by the bartender and chugged it in a go. He slammed the thick glass on the furnished wooden table as he shuts his eyes tightly against the burning sensation in his throat caused by the drink, but sending a warmth into his chest.

"Did he completed his heat season?" Asked Yibo, instead of answering stupid question given by Renshu.

"Yeah! Two days ago," replied Renshu. He took a sip of his drink served by the bartender.

"How is he?" Asked Yibo again, curious.

Renshu didn't answer. He looked at his Mater deeply, instead. Yibo who noticed it snarked fiercely at him.

"Don't look at me.like that, Idiot! "I'm not attracted with unattractive Beta like you,!" Snarled Yibo.

Renshu laughed hearing his Master's discrimination comment. He didn't bring Yibo's words as an insult to him. He used to it, and he knows Yibo didn't mean it at all.

"Boss...!" Said Renshu.

"Why do you start to call me Boss now, instead of Master that you used to address me?" Retorted Yibo.

Renshu chuckled.

"Boss, don't  you think of I calling you Master, it sounds too high for you? I'm your friend, Boss!"  Renshu laughed.

"If I'm your friend, why do you still call me Boss?"

"Because my parents are the servants in your family, Boss!"  Renshu reasoned.

Yibo clicked his tongue. He turned to bartender  asking him to refill his glass.

"I notice you now start to fall in love, Boss...!" Commented Renshu.

Again, Yibo glared at Renshu on his comment.

"Rubbish! I never fall in love. And I will never fall in love...!" hissed Yibo.

"But I saw how you treat that Omega differently, Boss!" said Renshu.

"I didn't treat him differently because I fall in love with him! But it because his mother is a powerful Alpha. And she's my family trusted servant...!" hissed Yibo, denying Renshu's comment.

"But you said that he's yours that day. Remember?" said Renshu.

Yibo turned to Renshu with a sharp glare.

"He is mine. He's my toy. My slave...." Hissed Yibo.

"Boss.... You keep hissing. I wonder, are you a werewolf or a snake?" Renshu muttered. He feels a little bit disturbed with Yibo's statement. He was thinking that finally his Master finally would be able to change for good. But he was mistaken.

"I also wonder. If you are a male Beta or a wife? You always nagging and grumbling!" Yibo retorted.

Renshu turned and looked at Yibo with wide eyes. Then he laughed.