Chapter 16

It's true that Yibo was unable to keep stalking Zhan. He needs to be around his family sometimes and preparing his entry to the university. To ask Renshu was impossible, because first, Zhan knew him os Yibo's loyal assistant, and second, Renshu also needs to prepare himself to enter the university with him. Hence, making a deal with the little boy who already knows to do the business but still can't recognize the money is the last option he could take. Anyway, if he always around Zhan, Baozhai who will take her leave soon will notice him.

Today, Baozhai started to take her  annual leave from work. She usually will stay at home with Zhan for two months. Of course, it made Zhan overjoy. Even though his mother work place is still around the town he lives in, Zhan missed his mother to be around when he comes back home.

"Zhan, can you send it to Aunty Wen?" Asked Baozhai one day. She passed a red packet to Zhan.

"This for what?" Zhan asked back his mother while taking the red packet.

"Today is her birthday. I forgot to give it to her yesterday....!" Replied Baozhai.

"Why don't you give it by yourself?" Asked Zhan, pouted.

Baozhai sent a chill glare at Zhan. Zhan flinched.

"I have a son for what, then? Do you know that  I'm very tired? I just came back home last night! How dare you to ask your mother to go back to the mansion only to send this stupid hong bao??" Snarled Baozhai.

"Ok, ok! You don't need to scold me!" Cried Zhan.

Baozhai huffed. Then she went to the back.

"You don't miss me. You only miss your bed...." Zhan grumbled.

"Xiao Zhan...!!!" His mother shouted.

Zhan startled.

"Fine! I'm leaving now!" Cried Zhan. He quickly runs outside.

He grabbed his scooter and pushed it to the fence. At the time, the noise took over his attention. He had heard the noise for a few days. But he usually just ignorey it, thinks that it was the noise from the neighbors. He looked around to see where the noise comes from. Then he looked up.

Awh! There is the culprit. A small drone was flying shallow on the top of his house's rooftop.

"Ahh.... No wonder! I keep hearing the noise since last week. This is the culprit....!" Zhan muttered to himself.

Zhan kept looking up at the drone. He noticed that this small thing keeps circling around on the top of his house.

"Whose drone is this?" Zhan mumbled. "Don't say it belongs to...." Zhan thought.

"Hi, Zhan Ge!"

A voice snapped Zhan's thought. He turned around to the voice. There was a little boy walked in the pavement with a controller in his hand. Zhan looked at the boy. Then he turned back to the drone. Then looked again at the boy.

"Is that yours?" Asked Zhan,.pointing at the drone that flying still in the air.

"Yup!' the little boy nodded.

"Whoaa....! Did your father won a lottery? He can buy you this drone!" Cried Zhan.

"Nope! Somebody is giving  this to me!" Replied the boy. He played with the controller and brings the drone down.

Zhan looked at the boy who pocking up the drone.

"Is it on your birthday?" Asked Zhan.

"No, no...! My birthday is still three more months!" Said the boy.