Chapter 14

Actually it happened 20 years ago, when Xiao Xing Chen became the best man and the man who witnessing the vow between a couple who are his best friends. Lee Chin Wei who married a girl, Andrea Zhang. Anyway, their marriage wasn't approved by both parts of the family, because Lee Chin Wei is a wolf, while Andrea is a fox. But they're deeply in love and inseparable, so Andrea willingly to run away from her pack with Lee Chin Wei.

For the bond they're made, Lee Chin Wei forbids Xkao Xing Chen to tell it to other people, included his very wife, Baozhai. They afraid  both party of the families will be able to find their hideout if other party involved.

From then on, Lee Chin Wei and Andrea lived together. They're isolated themselves by living inside the deep forest where bith packs never pit thwir feet on before, to avoid the families who still hunt them. And the forest coincidentally located only a few miles from the house where Xing Chen lives with his small family. The couple requested Xing Chen to be their child's godfather when their baby has born, and Xing Chen didn't mind it.

Unfortunatelly, the pack of the familes of the couple found their hideout and started to hunt them down. And poorly, Andrea was preparing her labor day to give birth to their baby, but she left no option but to run away with her husband with the big belly which oughta burst at any time soon.

They made many attempts to fight the pack which hunting them, but they're outnumbered by the crowd of the packs from both parties. They're on the run for a few days without able to make a contact with Xing Chen who was away from his house and family.

On their long run, Andrea couldn't help but had to deliver her baby only with the help of her husband who has no experience about it, but magically the baby was born safely.

"If he's born as an Alpha, I wish Xiao Zhan would be an Omega. So, we can get them together...!" Said Lee Chin Wei which gets the warm welcome from his wife.

At that time, unexpectedly, something big hopping on the roof of the hut they're live under. They looked at the ceiling which made my the hay and they heard the sound of a couple of flaps. The wings' flapping. Not only a pair but two pairs of wings. And the sxreeching sound of the eagle defeaning the ears, makes the baby who sleeping in Andrea's arms woke up and screamed. Crying loudly.

Lee Chin Wei ran out of the hut to chase the eagles away that made his baby crying. But he stunned when he saw there are two giant bald eagles with their pretty brown feather and black tail..on their neck was lined bybthe white feather. Their sharp and clear brown orbs with big gooden beak make them look more powerful behind the ellegance.

One more time, the eagle let out the screeching sound, then one if them flapping its wings, after that it fkew away. Left one more eagle. It looked at Lee Chin Wei for a moment before it also flew away with its partner.

Lee Chin Wei entered the hut again. Andrea looked at him. The baby was sleeping with mouth hanging on the mother:s nipple.

"What happened?" Asked Andrea.

"Bald eagle...." Lee Chin Wei replied with a mumble.

"Bald eagle? So?" Andrea didn't understand.

"Our child has cursed...."

"What? How come?"

"Do you know there is a myth in our pack about the bald eagle?"

"What myth?"

Lee Chin Wei sighed. He leaned on the wall made by the hay, too.

"When someone make a vow, or maybe declaring something to claim it as theirs, especially about the life partner.... And if there are two bald eagles appear in the sky while screaming.... That means, the vow is meant to be. It will happened, no matter what....!" Explained Lee Chin Wei.