Chapter 12

Zhan broke into the queue which still lining at the entrance, earned the shouts and the curse from the people.

"Hey! You have to use the exit door!!' Shouted the guard.

But Zhan ignored it. He kept walking out. A moment later, Cheng came and breaks the line, but got yanked by the guard.

"Use the exit, Damnit!" Shouted the guard.

Cheng grinned awkwardly.

"Sorry,.sorry....!" Said Cheng. Then he turned to the exit door.

Outside of the club, he saw Zhan who was walking on the pavement.

"Zhan! Zhan!' shouted Cheng.

Zhan ignored him. He kept walking with hands tucked into his jacket's pocket. Cheng kept chasing him.

"Zhan!' Cheng yanked Zhan's shoulder with breath panting heavily after the run.

Zhan turned around. Cheng stared at him.

"What happened to you?" Asked Cheng.

"You shouldn't bring me here!" Zhan sucked in his snot.

"What's wrong by bringing you here? We're not kids anymore!" Cheng retorted.

Zhan huffed,.then he walks again.

"Zhan! Where're you going?" Cheng grabbed Zhan's hand and pulled him.

"I want to go home!" Said Zhan, slapping Cheng's hand away.

"Ok! We're going home. But my car is there. And thia is not the direction to your house! Let's go! I'll drop you home!"  Cheng grabbed Zhan's hand again and leads him to his car.

This time Zhan didn't fight him. He also realized that he took a wrong direction to go home.

"Would you tell me why suddenly you acted hyper just now?" Asked Cheng when they're already sit in the car.

Zhan glared at him and huffed. He turned his gaze to the windshield.

"I don't want to talk!" Zhan huffed.

"Is it because that Alpha?" Asked Cheng, determine.

Zhan snapped his attention to Cheng with a death glare. Cheng snorted.

"Finally! You're hit your puberty, Zhan! Ohemji! This innocent Omega is falling in love with the bad boy!" Cried Cheng, teasing his bestie.

"Shut up! That's not true!" Screamed Zhan.

"You are jealous, Zhan! Oh my God....! I'm very happy for you!" Cheng still teases Zhan while laughing happily.

"I'm not! Asshole!" Zhan hit Cheng repeatedly.

Cheng still laughing while blocking Zhan's beat. He started the engine.

"Zhan! Zhan! I need to drive!" Said Cheng.

"Then drive!"

"Then stop hitting me!"

Zhan stop hitting Cheng and let him driving.

At the other side, Yibo who watched their intimate was burnt.

"Who the hell does he think he is....?" He hissed in anger.

"Boss!" Renshu stopped him when Yibo was about to walk to the car where.Zhan and Cheng  were joking.

"He acts very sweet to every people. Why do you stop me?? Am I not special to him??" Yibo yelled.

"Boss! Listen to me.first! That's Zhan's right to be close to anyone! He's nit yours!" Renshu fired back.

Yibo glared at him with anger and hatred. He grabbed Renshu's shirt and lifted Renshu imtil Renshu has to stand in his toes.