Chapter 33

Xiao Xingchen has recovered with the help from Andrea. They came out from the room.

"Where's my son?" Asked Andrea  once  they get out of the room. She helped Xingchen to walk.

"He 's inside the room...!" Replied the woman.

Andrea flashed a death glare at her which makes the woman taken aback.

"Bring him out! Who did allow you to lock him up inside the room??" Snarled Andrea.

The woman lowered her head then she stepped backward before she walks away to pick Yibo up.

"Brother Xingchen... Please sit here. I'll make you the herbs for your recovery....!" Said Andrea.

"Thanks, Andrea...!" Xingchen smiled at her.

Andrea smiled back at Xingchen. She got up and gets ready to go to the kitchen when Dugong came.

"I need his mate!" Cried she.

Xingchen and Andrea looked at her.

"Hurry up!" Cried Dugong when she didn't get what she was asking for.

"What happened? Is my son alright?" Asked Xingchen.

"I have healed him from my toxic. But he acts mad!" Replied Dugong.

"What?? Why??" Xingchen snapped. He raised from his seat but halted when the pain attacks his chest.

"Brother Xingchen. You're still not well. Rest assured... Zhan it's ok. He got another power in him which triggers him to get another heat...!" Said Andrea, tries to calm the Beta down. She helped Xingchen to get to his seat again.

"Power? What power?" Asked Xingchen.

Andrea looked at Xingchen,.then turned to Dugong who is waiting for her explanation. Andrea turned her face away to the other direction.

"The bald eagle's power. Since they're met each other, the destined fate, the Bald Eagles are always watching over them and protecting them. And Zhan is the chosen one to get the power since he born from the Alpha female like Baozhai Jiejie who came from a powerful pack, too...." Explained Andrea.

"What's going on? Where is Zhan? Why do you took so long to heal him from your venom?" Yibo came and blurted out.

The three people in the room looked at him. Yibo stood among them and looked at them with confusion written all over his face.

"Your Omega needs you. Come on!" Said Dugong, grabbing Yibo's wrist.

"Do!" Yibo shouted as he pulled his hand back from Dugong's grip.

Dugong looked at him with a slight hurt in her eyes.

"Not. Touch. Me. I'm taken...!" Yibo continued. Then he cleared his throat to get rid of the awkwardness when the elders look at him.

"Follow me!" Said Dugong after she controlled her hurt feeling. She walked before Yibo agree.

Yibo turned to Andrea and Xingchen who give  him a nod as a permission for him to trust Dugong. Yibo pressed his lips into a thin line, then he started to walk and following Dugong.

"So, it's true about the Bald Eagle's curse...." Xingchen mumbled. Then he turned to Andrea who nods at him.

"It's only happens once. No worries...." Said Andrea.

"What do you mean only happens once?" Asked Xingchen, suspicious. He was afraid if something bad will happen to any of the young wolves inside the room.

Andrea didn't promptly answer. She looked at Xingchen. She heaved a breath when she was going to say something, but the noise from the room that located at the end of the hall where Zhan was being treated stops her.