Chapter 19

Yibo still sitting behind the wheel, looking at a house across the street. Beside him was Zhuo Cheng. He left Renshu who suddenly hyper near the other Beta, while Yibo wants to bring Zhuo Cheng along for help.

"Can you share his number?" Yibo turned at Zhuo Cheng.

"What??" Zhuo Cheng startled and throw him a dirty look.

"What?" Yibo scowled with Zhuo Cheng's exaggerating respond.

"You keep shadowing him and you still can't get his number?" Cheng glared at Yibo, but then he smirked.

"He did give me his number!" Cried Yibo.

"But...?" Cheng fished the Alpha.

"But... I lost it..." Said Yibo.

"How can you protect Zhan? You can't even save his number...!" Cheng grumbled.

"I'll call him!" Said Cheng.

"Why don't you just give me his number and let him talks to me?" Yibo makes a protest.

"Zhan doesn't have his handphone. His mother kept it, so she can control who calling him...?" Explain Cheng.

"What?? I can't believe it!" Yibo hit the wheel.

"You got to, Bro!" Replied Cheng.

"What kind of mother she is? I mean, her son is all grown up and she still trying to control him and shadowing him??" Commented Yibo.

Cheng glanced at him and then scoffed.

"Heh! It's only happen since you know him, Man...!" Said Cheng.

"What do you mean?" Asked Yibo, snapped his attention back to Cheng.

"I don't know,Man... But I guess you've done something that makes her very angry and feel disgust...!" Said Cheng.

Yibo fell silent. A second earlier, he wanted to snap, but when he digesting Cheng's words, he takes back the words that already on the tip of his tongue.

Yeah.... Baozhai hated him not without a reason,of course. He used to be an asshole who love to fuck around, hunting the vulnerable Omegas, played with them, physically and emotionally before he dumps them whenever he wants. Yes. He knows he's a bad Alpha who used the power of his family, his pack, his wealth and his look that the Omegas.willing to die for.

But.... Yup! But, Baozhai hated him even when he was only a toddler. What was his fault as a toddler? No one knows that he will be an Alpha at that time, and Baozhai hated him already. He heard from his sister that actually Baozhai has been hired to be his Nanny and she was agreed. But after a day she nursing him, Baozhai talked to his parents that she was unable to take care of a young boy and asked them to transfer her to work in the kitchen,instead. No one knows what the reason is. Until now.

"Hi, Aunty!"

Unknowingly, Cheng has called Zhan's house.

"Can I speak to Zhan? Yeah! I'm still at work now....!" Said Cheng.

Cheng glanced at Yibo and winks.

"Ok. I'm waiting, Aunty...!"

Yibo mouthed Cheng to pass the phone.

"Tch!" Cheng slapped Yibo's hand and covered the mobile's speaker.

"Wait! Be patient...!"  Cheng whispered the scold. He glared at Yibo. Then he brought the phone back to his ear.

"Hello?" Cheng greeted again.

Yibo looked at him agitatedly. Cheng glanced at him every now and then, planned to tease the Alpha a little bit.