Chapter 7

19 years ago...

A woman was nursing a toddler aged about 2 years old in the yard of  house. She talked to the toddler boy who seem has a close bond to the woman.

"Momma... Dada....!" the little boy ranted.

"Dada is working. Afternoon he'll be back....!" said the woman.

"Dada! Dada! Dada!" the little boy screamed. He stomped his feet.

"A Zhan.... You can't throw tantrum like that! Who taught you like that?" the woman seems to not happy with the boy's behavior.

"Mama...! Dada....! Dada...!" the boy started to cry. He slumped his bum on the floor and cried.

The woman looked at the boy. She was wondered what's happening to the boy, but she didn't want to spoil the toddler by being nice to him while he's throwing his tantrum.

"Come to me after you finish crying!" the woman said. She got up and entered the house.

The little boy still continuing cry. Now he rolling on the floor while screaming " dada dada" repeatedly.

"Sister! Help!" 

Suddenly a voice of a woman stopped her from entering the house. She turned around to the yard where another woman came with a terrible appearance. Her hair was disheveled and messy. Her blue long gown stained by the blood. And in her arms was a newborn baby still wrapping in the receiving clothe. The baby was sleeping.

"Who are you?" asked the woman.

When the young woman came with her baby, the toddler suddenly stopped crying and sits up. He looked at the woman, then he turned to his mother.

"Mama...! Dada!" he said and pointed at the baby in the young woman's arms.

The woman glanced at her child, then she turns again to the young woman.

"Help me...." the woman pleaded. She handed out the baby toward the woman, expecting the older woman to take it from her.

"Why do you give me your baby? Who are you?" asked the woman again.

"This baby.... Your child..." while answering , the young woman glanced at the toddler. Then she turned again to the older woman. "Your husband... Your child. This baby... Aahhh!"

Before she was able to finish her words, the young woman screamed and her body flipped. The baby in her arms thrown to the air and flew in the air before it came back to the ground. The young woman's body flipped and twisted, and suddenly she vomited blood. She screamed for the last time, before her neck twisted and the crack sound like snapping could be heard from her twisted neck.

CRACK!

And the woman stopped screaming. Finally, she collapsed and fell on the floor, soaked in blood.

The older woman who saw it was nervous. She grabbed and carried the toddler away from the dead woman.

"Mama! Dada! Fall!" the toddler shouted with is small voice when the baby who still flying in the air and swooshing  down was crying.

The woman snapped her attention to the air. And in a flash speed, she puts the toddler down and jumps up to catch the baby before it falls and hit the concrete ground.

The woman steped his feet back on the ground.The baby in her arms was still crying. She looked at the baby and observing it. It's a baby boy.

"Your husband.... Your child.... This baby...." 

She recalled what the young woman told her earlier. She glanced at the woman who lying dead on the ground, then turned back to the baby who still crying. Her jaws clacking from the greeted teeth.