Chapter 31

Andrea went to do a meditation after the boys left. She felt sad when Yibo refuses to accept her as his mother, but Andrea also can't blame him, though. Yibo left with someone else since he was only a few days old. Now she has to be happy enough that he is still alive and happy. Happy? Yeah! Yibo is happy around Zhan. His fated mate. And maybe his soulmate, too.

At another second, Andrea's eyes that closed, deep inside her divergent meditation, suddenly abruptly opened. She stayed like that for a few seconds, before she turns her head to the closed door.

"Yibo..." she whispered silently.

She immediately got up and down the small wooden bedframe. She strode to the door and exited the hut. She stood in front of the door for a second or two, looked around. Then she stomped one of her feet before her body bounces and flies into the wood.

Earlier, she got a vision that Yibo was in danger. She didn't see what the danger was, but she was sure that it must be the threat from Dugong, the giant black snake who dominates the wood in the mountain in the deity's world.Dugong itself was a female snake with bright blue eyes that shone the shine in the dark. The size was a about two big trees in diameter and more than 30feet long. As she knows, Dugong was a pretty woman when she is in human's form, and she likes to hunt the good looking males who came and lost in the wood.

Andrea has her own territory that Dugong can't touch, but her territory is much smaller than Dugong's who has lived in the wood hundred of years in deity's time before Andrea became a deity. So, Andrea satisfied enough to have her own territory. Dugong has her own kingdom with random deities in it that she turns them into her army. And Andrea worried, if Dugong got the boys, especially Yibo who has the fox's blood from the deity mother. Dugong will love to keep him in her kingdom to satisfy her lust. Andrea doubted if the boys will be able to fight her and win the fight since their condition weren't in the optimal condition. They're still raw and young, too.

Andrea fasted her pace when her sharp hearing heard the rustle of the dries leaves being passed by something. Dugong has come out and found the boy.

****

Zhan stood up, ignoring the pain on his back after hitting the tree. He wasn't surprise when he saw a giant black snake with bright blue eyes came and now towers him with the part of the tail curled up behind it. It wasn't the first time for Zhan to see this kind of creature. He had met a lot of the creatures when he's hunting in the wood with his father or mother in the past. But actually, zhan never seen a snake as big as this. He wasn't surprised, but he's confused now. Actually, where is he now? 

As he knows, he only heard about the giant animals in the stories that told by his father when he was young. But now he met the creature and stands before his eyes. The snake has a shine black skin that produces the slime, The smell was rancid.

"Where did you hide my mate??" than shouted, looking up at the giant snake.

The snake looked at Zhan with its bright blue eyes. Its tongue sticking out as the hissing sound escaped from its mouth. Then it flicked its face to the side and the thick grey fog came, wrapping around its body. Zhan took one step or two to not affected by the fog. He was a aware if it will poisoned him. Zhan couldn't see the snake behind the fog when suddenly it turns into the mist and finally disappear as the snake also gone. Now there was a deadly beautiful woman in front of him in the dinasty black outfits.

Zhan stunned with the beauty before his eyes. The woman has a bright fair skin with a perfect bodyshape. She didn't wear any make ups on her face but her beauty was etheral without it. The chifon black robe that wraps over her black long gown sways around even there is no wind blown.